Hyperion Atlas DH16-GCD Fully Programmable High Voltage Digital Servo
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the Hyperion Atlas DH16-GCD Fully Programmable High Voltage Digital Servo. Hyperion's Atlas DH high voltage servos are ideal for LiFePO4 or 2S Lipo applications and are fully programmable to optimize the servo to a wide variety of applications. With between 30° - 140° of available rotation, plus 25% programmable by transmitter you have as much as 165° of throw available, making them ideal for scale retract and hatch installations. So you have as much control throw as you will ever need! Additionally, the speed is adjustable from 1% to 100% and no expensive programming box is needed to access all these useful features - simply use the free PC software available here, and use the optional USB adapter cable (HP-AT-PRGUSB - not included) to connect the servo to your PC.
- Servo Type: DH16-GCD
- Dimensions: 32x16x31.6mm
- Weight: 26.5g
- @6.0V: 0.08
- @7.4V: 0.07
- Dynamic Torque:
- @6.0V: 34.7 oz-in (2.5kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 41.6 oz-in (3.0kg-cm)
- Holding Torque:
- @6.0V: 69.4 oz-in (5.0kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 83.3 oz-in (6.0kg-cm)
- Gear Material: Carbon Poly
- Bearing: Double Ball
- Programmable: Yes (Use free PC Software connected via USB adapter HP-AT-PRGUSB)
- Rotation in Degrees: Adjustable 30° - 140° total. 90° default (45° each way)
- Adjustable Travel Speed: Yes, 1% to 100% of Rated Speed (100% default)
- Maximum Input Voltage: Never Exceed 8.4V
This product was added to our catalog on May 1, 2013.
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 14 VIP Reward Points Learn More