Hyperion Atlas DH16-SCD Fully Programmable High Voltage Digital Servo
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the Hyperion Atlas DH16-SCD Fully Programmable High Voltage Digital Servo. Hyperion's Atlas DH high voltage servos are ideal for LiFePO4 or 2S Lipo applications and are fully programmable to optimize the servo to a wide variety of applications. With between 30° - 140° of available rotation, plus 25% programmable by transmitter you have as much as 165° of throw available, making them ideal for scale retract and hatch installations. So you have as much control throw as you will ever need! Additionally, the speed is adjustable from 1% to 100% and no expensive programming box is needed to access all these useful features - simply use the free PC software available here, and use the optional USB adapter cable (HP-AT-PRGUSB - not included) to connect the servo to your PC.
- Servo Type: DH16-SCD
- Dimensions: 32x16x31.6mm
- Weight: 26.5g
- @6.0V: 0.12
- @7.4V: 0.10
- Dynamic Torque:
- @6.0V: 51.3 oz-in (3.7kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 59.7 oz-in (4.3kg-cm)
- Holding Torque:
- @6.0V: 102.7 oz-in (7.4kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 119.4 oz-in (8.6kg-cm)
- Gear Material: Carbon Poly
- Bearing: Double Ball
- Programmable: Yes (Use free PC Software connected via USB adapter HP-AT-PRGUSB)
- Rotation in Degrees: Adjustable 30° - 140° total. 90° default (45° each way)
- Adjustable Travel Speed: Yes, 1% to 100% of Rated Speed (100% default)
- Maximum Input Voltage: Never Exceed 8.4V
This product was added to our catalog on May 1, 2013.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
Pre-Order Now!You may pre-order this item, you will be notified when it arrives in stock.
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 30 VIP Reward Points Learn More