ParkZone Ember 2 RTF
The Ember 2’s radio system has already been bound and everything you need to get started is included in the box, even the batteries. After installing the AA batteries in the charger, simply charge the flight battery (which takes approximately 20 minutes) and you’ll soon be enjoying a micro experience highlighted by extended flight times and maximum performance, along with the ability to perform 3-channel aerobatics sure to put a smile on your face. From sharp looks to instant enjoyment, the Ember 2 delivers on everything you’ve grown to love about ParkZone’s products and their unique niche in the world of ultra-lightweight aircraft. Tiny, slow, and lots of fun—you’re sure to get big enjoyment out of the Ember 2.
- Spektrum 2.4 GHz DSM2 radio technology eliminates interference so multiple planes can fly at the same time
- Ready-to-fly right from the box – everything you need is included inside, even the batteries
- Slow-flying innovation and tiny size allow experienced pilots to confidently fly the Ember 2 in a small space
- Micro 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery for maximum flight time
- Great-looking without any gluing or painting required
- Throttle, rudder and elevator provide true 3-channel maneuverability and aerobatic capabilities
- Fully proportional, super lightweight servo motors with feedback potentiometers give you precise control
- Single-cell Li-Po charger conveniently charges the battery in only 15 to 20 minutes
Wingspan: 16.5 in (420mm)
Overall Length: 13.25 in (335mm)
Flying Weight: 0.7 oz (20 g)
Radio: PKZ 4-channel with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology (3 channels utilized
Trim Scheme Colors: white with blue and black
Recommended Battery: 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery
Approx. Flying Duration: 10 -15 minutes
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2008.
Customers that bought this also purchased...