ParkZone Radian RTF Electric Sailplane
Like all of ParkZone’s innovative and high-quality aircraft, the Radian looks great right out of the box and provides pilots with the control and reliability they seek in a park flyer. The plane’s large 2-meter wingspan and elliptical dihedral design improve flight performance and visibility from the ground, while plug-in wings provide for easy transportation and storage.
Not only does the Radian’s lightweight Z-Foam™ construction offer the perfect balance of weight and durability, it also makes repairs simple and quick. Since everything needed to get the Radian airborne is included inside, you are only minutes away from the ultimate soaring adventure.
- Spektrum™ DX5e 5-channel full-range 2.4GHz DSM2™ radio system eliminates interference and the need for frequency control.
- Ready-to-fly right from the box – everything you need is included inside, even the batteries
- Large 2-meter wingspan makes the Radian easy to see and provides an excellent lift-to-drag ratio
- Plug-in wings separate for easy transportation and storage
- 11.1V, 1300mAh Li-Po battery for extended flight times
- Variable rate DC cell-balancing Li-Po charger safely charges and conditions Li-Po battery
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv outrunner brushless motor for efficient power
- Throttle, rudder and elevator provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability
- E-flite® Pro 30A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC for maximum performance
- Durable, lightweight and repairable Z-Foam™ construction
- Plug-N-Play® version also available (PKZ4775)
Wingspan: 78.7 in (2 meters)
Overall Length: 44.7 in (1137mm)
Flying Weight: 30 oz (830 g)
Motor Size: 480 brushless outrunner, 960Kv
Radio: Spektrum 2.4GHz DX5e with AR600 full-range receiver (included) (Originally included AR500)
Servos: Sub-micro 3-wire
CG (center of gravity): 62mm behind the leading edge of the wing
Speed Control: E-flite 30A Pro Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC (EFLA1030) (included)
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po (PKZ1033) (included)
Approx. Flying Duration: Flight times in excess of 30 minutes when using the included ParkZone 1300mAh Li-Po battery and limited motor run
Charger: 12V DC 2-3 cell Li-Po balancing
- ECP-4012: EcoPower "Electron" 3S Li-Poly 20C Battery Pack w/EC3 (11.1V/1350mAh)
This product was added to our catalog on October 29, 2008.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!