Savox SA-1256TG Standard Digital "High Torque" Titanium Gear Servo
This is the Savox SA-1256TG Standard Digital "High Torque" Titanium Gear Servo. The SA-1256TG pushes 277.2 oz of torque and this servo is perfect for those who are looking for a minimized backlash to use in the wings of RC planes. The SA-1256TG sports titanium and metal gears to keep things strong and running smooth.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears
- Super light-weight
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
- Titanium gears ensure long life and durability
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly
- Ideal for plane applications where a minimized backlash is needed
Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .18
Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 222.2
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .15
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 277.7
Gear: Titanium & Aluminum
Spline: 25 Tooth
This product was added to our catalog on July 3, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...