Spektrum A7020 Digital Metal Gear Thin-Wing Servo
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the Spektrum A7020 Digital Metal Gear Thin-Wing Servo. The A7020 digital thin-wing servo offers a metal gear train, great speed and incredible 50 oz-in of torque. Perfect for any aircraft requiring a thin-wing servo, the A7020 is a class-leading sailplane servo with digital precision at a thickness of only 10mm.
- Digital performance and excellent torque in a very small size
- Designed to fit in very thin wings.
- Size Category: Specialty
- Type: Digital
- Application: Thin wing servo (10mm thick) for sailplanes and small electric aircraft
- @ 4.8V: 47 oz-in (3.4kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 50 oz-in (3.6 kg-cm)
- @ 4.8V: 0.11 sec/60°
- @ 6.0V: 0.09 sec/60°
- Length: 1.08 in (27.4mm)
- Width: 0.39 in (10mm)
- Height: 1.07 in (27.2mm)
- Weight: 0.5 oz (14.5g)
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Bearing: Dual
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Connector Type: Z connector
- Gear Type: Metal
This product was added to our catalog on August 3, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 37 VIP Reward Points Learn More