AquaCraft Alligator Tours Nitro Airboat RTR
This is the AquaCraft Alligator Tours, Ready to Run Nitro Airboat. It looks and handles just like a full-size "Everglades" swamp boat, and is the only R/C model of its kind that's ready to run! The Alligator Tours airboat easily power-slides across water, lily pads, marshes and wetlands, and it's so easy to run and maintain, even a first-time boat modeler will be out skimming across the water with the Alligator Tours airboat practically right out of the box!
- Fiberglass air rudders: Large fiberglass air rudders offer the same smooth, responsive turning as those found on full-size airboats.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has an easy-access flip-top, and is elevated for proper fuel flow to the engine.
- Display Stand: An included stand holds the Alligator Tours airboat for display or maintenance, and doubles as a handy tote.
- Molded-in strakes: Molded-in strakes along the bottom help keep you in control, even at top speeds. With nothing protruding below the bottom of the painted fiberglass hull, the Alligator Tours airboat power-slides across the water without tip-overs, flips or spin-outs.
- An APC™ 9 x 6 pusher prop with CNC aluminum prop hub provides the thrust
- A welded steel cage offers added safety and authentic looks
- Dual Wedge rudder steering
- Injection-molded mounts elevate the engine for proper CG and thrust angle
- Water-cooling jacket
- Large air rudders just like those found on full-size airboats
- Detailed driver and passenger seats add a realistic touch
- No need for high nitro-blend fuel or special glow plugs
- Detailed driver and passenger seats add a realistic touch; a stand is included for display, and doubles as a handy tote
Length: 30" (770mm)
Beam: 11.25" (285mm)
Height: 14" (355mm)
Weight: 6 lb 5 oz (2.86 kg)
- .27 engine w/exhaust
- Tactic™ 2-channel 27MHz radio
- 10-15% nitro aircraft glow fuel
- Glow igniter
- Fuel bottle
- Electric starter
- 12V battery
- 12 "AA" batteries
This product was added to our catalog on May 17, 2011.
Super Saver Shipping!