Axial 36/14 Gear Set
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
- Use the gears in different combinations front and rear to reduce torque twist in the rear and overdrive the front axle to help pull you through climbs easier
- The heavy duty gear set offers improved gear mesh reducing slop in the drive train.
- Spiral cut gears offer increased gear tooth contact and run quieter.
- New gear ratios offer a low gear and high gear range
- The lower gear range set reduces torque twist (43/13)
- The higher gear range offers higher top speed (36/14)
- Hardened steel for increased strength and additional weight in the axle
- One set per axle required
- Laser etched markings
This product was added to our catalog on August 7, 2009.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 28 VIP Reward Points Learn More
Manufacturer InfoBrowse other products from Axial