Axial SCX10 "Jeep Wrangler G6" 4WD Electric Rock Crawler Kit
This is the Axial SCX10 "Jeep Wrangler G6" 4WD Electric Rock Crawler Kit. The Jeep® Wrangler G6™ comes with a variety of upgrades including a custom 2-door Jeep® Wrangler Rock Racer Body with deleted rear fenders, trail modified smooth sides and a dove-tailed rear section and for maximum clearance. Under the hood, the rig includes aluminum steering links and lower aluminum suspension links, Icon Vehicle Dynamics coil-over aluminum shocks, a Poison Spyder Rock Brawler front bumper, a dove-tail universal bolt-in cage and a roof mounted light bar (*LED lights not included) - equipment that will get you through your backyard terrain or allow you to complete grueling G6™ Challenge stages. Motor and electronics are not included, so choose a power plant and electronics based on your driving style and needs.
ENDURANCE IS KEY
The SCX10 also includes a rock solid, proven durable transmission with a protective cover to keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear and an adjustable slipper clutch that allows the motor to work more efficiently which greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain. The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware.
The SCX10 also runs true to scale wheels and tires. A set of officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires molded in R35 sticky compound have been included for superior grip and they’re mounted on black Walker Evans Racing wheels for an aggressive look. The SCX10 Jeep® Wrangler G6™ utilizes a dove-tailed cage design and officially licensed, aluminum coil-over Icon Vehicle Dynamics shocks.
- ICON VEHICLE DYNAMICS ADJUSTABLE THREADED ALUMINUM SHOCKS: Axial is proud to feature Icon Vehicle Dynamics Aluminum Shocks in the SCX10 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon kit as standard equipment. These aluminum shocks feature precision machined pistons which offer smooth performance throughout the range of travel. Made to tight tolerances, these aluminum shocks feature clear coated polished aluminum bodies, complete with aluminum faux reservoirs. The main body of the shock is threaded for quick ride height adjustments and pre-load tuning ability. Like their full size counterparts these shocks are completely rebuildable, tunable and offer consistent handling all while adding some of that Icon bling to your SCX10 chassis.
- Adjustable threaded aluminum shock bodies
- Precision machined pistons - polyoxymethylene (POM/thermoplastic)
- Titanium nitride coated shock shafts
- Dual rate springs
- POISON SPYDER ROCK BRAWLER BUMPER: Officially Licensed Poison Spyder Rock Brawler front bumper adds realism and functionality. The bumper features functional D-Rings for realistic recoveries, mounting holes for LED lights* and an excellent approach angle to tackle extreme terrain. * LED lights not included - optional Axial LED light systems: AXI24251 Axial NVS - Night Visions System, AXI24257 Simple LED Controller available separately.
- 5 BUCKET LIGHT BAR SET: The light bar’s tubular design give’s the vehicle cool scale looks and each light bucket can be outfitted with an LED light to help guide the way on those late night runs (NOTE: LED lights sold separately). The set also includes three different mesh grilles for your lights: plain, Axial and officially licensed PIAA® grille covers.
- THREADED ALUMINUM LINKS: The lower suspension links are machined from aluminum to reduce flex and provide precise control over the roughest terrain. The tubes are threaded at both ends for easy assembly and make for a durable 4-link suspension. Axial has also included a threaded aluminum steering link which helps guide your vehicle with more precision.
- MAXXIS TREPADOR TIRES: Axial has included a set of officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires molded in R35 sticky compound which offers superior grip. They’re mounted on black Walker Evans Racing wheels for an aggressive look. These are taller than the Ripsaw 1.9 tires, giving you more ground clearance, bump absorption and trail ruggedness for smooth, stable performance on your favorite trails. Tire dimensions: 4.6" tall, 1.43" wide.
- WALKER EVANS RACING WHEELS: Officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels are molded from a blend of high quality nylon materials for strength and durability with a solid 12mm hex mount and dressed in black for an aggressive look.
- WB8 WILD BOAR DRIVESHAFTS: The WB8 Wild Boar™ driveshafts are a constant velocity joint design [CVJ] which allows for efficient, friction free movement. Full metal-to-metal construction for the CVJ housing makes them durable. They're also easy to assemble and maintain!
- 4-LINK SUSPENSION: The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design for the front and rear which is optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist. It also helps with steep off-camber climbs by having the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications.
- AXLES - PROVEN DURABILITY: The axles have been designed with many features that are not available from other products on the market. Everything from the axle strength, pinion angle, caster, and ground clearance were taken into consideration when designing these axles. The result is a far superior axle that will stand-up to some severe punishment. To ensure added longevity from the start, a high-tolerance sintered diff locker is included along with hardened axle shafts.
- TRANSMISSION: The transmission was designed to place the weight of the motor as low as possible to maintain a low CG (Center of Gravity). The ultra compact transmission doesn't compromise performance because it also allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted from 15:1 all the way up to 74:1 using different pinion/spur gear choices which allow for super high speed or to competition level crawling speed.
- PROTECTIVE TRANSMISSION COVER: Helps keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear for a quiet and efficient drivetrain.
- SLIPPER CLUTCH: Allows the motor to work more efficiently and greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain allowing the transmission to slip in hard binds.
- REALISTIC STEEL C-CHANNEL FRAME
- The backbone: a realistic, rigid steel C-channel frame.
- Tapered frame: for increased articulation and added realism.
- Simplified design: for easy and quick maintenance and assembly.
- Torsional stiffness: Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity.
- BATTERY TRAY: Battery tray for Standard Stick Pack and LiPo Battery Packs: 7.2v Stick Pack/2S LiPo Pack up to 47x150x28mm (W x L x D) in size. No disassembly or tools needed to remove and replace the battery
- REALISTIC SCALE DETAILS: The SCX10 is packed with a variety of realistic details like two steering wheels (standard and a chain version), d-rings, light buckets and a full dove-tailed roll cage molded in tough nylon injected plastic for durability. The body is clear and includes window and headlight masks making it easy to customize your paint scheme and the headlight buckets give you an added bit of realism by allowing you to add optional LED lights.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED JEEP® BODY: The included Jeep® Wrangler G6™ body comes clear, ready for your custom paint scheme. Axial has also included a clear windshield, headlight buckets with paint masks and full sheet of pre-cut decals.
- Durable .040" polycarbonate body with realistic interior details
- Full dove-tailed roll cage with installation hardware
- Precut decals and window masks for easy painting
Wheelbase: 305mm (12")
Length: 460mm (18.1")
Width: 225mm (8.8")
Height: 230mm (9")
Ground Clearance: 68mm (2.7")
Weight (no electronics): 1.63kg (3.59lbs)
Needed to Complete:
- Transmitter, Receiver & Servo
- ESC & Motor
- Battery & Charger
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- CA Glue
- AA Batteries for Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on November 22, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...