EcoPower 6-Cell 7.2V NiMH Battery Pack w/T-Style Connector (1800mAh)
This is an EcoPower 6-Cell, 7.2V, 1800mAh NiMH Battery Pack with T-Style Connector. This stick pack is built using quality Sub C size 1800mAh NiMH cells and features a T-style connector. This pack will fit into any vehicle that uses a standard stick type battery pack. The recommended charge rate for these batteries is 1C for the best battery life and run time, and we do not recommend you charge them at more than 1C (1.8A Max).
|Number of Cells||6 Cell
|Maximum Charge Rate||1C (1.8A)|
Recommended guidelines for handling NiMH batteries:
- Charge the battery with a quality charger, at a maximum current of 1C (1.8A).
- Charger cut-off setting: Peak voltage = 5mV per cell, Temperature <55ºC, and best with timer. [Example on Peak voltage calculation: 6-cell pack = 5mV x 6 = 0.03V]
- The battery can offer high current discharge, and are rated to a level of 5~10A (plug dependent).
- If you expect to leave the battery idle for >2 weeks, charge it for 1/3 capacity (say, 1A for 20 minutes)
- Avoid storing the battery in hot or humid environment. Best temperature would be around 20~25ºC.
EcoPower is an AMain.com brand.
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!