Futaba S3004 Standard Light Weight Ball Bearing Servo
This is the Futaba S3004 Standard Ball Bearing Servo. This plastic gear servo is recommended for light duty applications in cars and boats. This servo can produce high current draw from your batteries. Make sure your batteries are capable of delivering sufficient amps.
- Single ball bearing on output shaft
- Precise tight fit throughout the gear train
- Being standard size and lightweight, it fits many applications.
- Three pole motor
- Nylon gears
- One year manufacturer warranty
Input Voltage: 4.8-6V
Speed @ 4.8V: 0.23 sec/60°
Speed @ 6.0V: 0.19 sec/60°
Torque @ 4.8V: 44 oz-in (3.2 kg-cm)
Torque @ 6.0V: 57 oz-in (4.1 kg-cm)
Bearings: 1 ball bearing
Weight: 37g (1.3oz)
- (1) S3004 standard servo with pre-installed round servo horn
- (4) Four brass eyelets
- (4) Four Black one-piece rectangular rubber grommets
- (4) Four servo mounting screws
- (3) Three servo horns (1 large round, 1 large "X" and 1 small "x")
Note: This servo is not designed for use with glow-powered helicopters.
This product was added to our catalog on August 15, 2008.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!