Hobbywing EZRun 60A Sensorless Brushless ESC/Motor Combo w/Program Box (9.0T/4300kV)
This is the Hobbywing EZRun 60A Sensorless Brushless ESC and Motor Combo, with included Program Box. This combo combines a 60A sensorless/brushless ESC with a 9.0 Turn, 4300kV sensorless/brushless motor suitable for 1/12 and 1/10 scale on-road and off-road sport applications. In addition, a Hobbywing LED Program Box is included to support programming adjustments.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors
- High quality components, big current endurance
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box
- Top quality motor:
- Aluminum shell (case)
- High quality magnets
- Copper wires of high temperature endurance
- Good quality bearings
Output: Continuous 60A, burst 380A.
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo.
BEC: 6V/1.5A (Linear mode built-in BEC).
Resistance: 0.0007 Ohm
Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- With 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: On-Road≥5.5T, Off-Road≥8.5T;
- With 6-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: On-Road≥8.5T, Off-Road≥13T;
Suitable Car: 1/12 and 1/10 on-road and off-road sport.
Weight: 32g (Without wires)
Motor Diameter: 36mm
Motor Length: 50mm
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
Shaft Length: 15mm
LED Program Box:
Input Voltage: 4.8-6V
- EZRun 60A Sensorless Brushless ESC
- EZRun 3650S 9T/4300kV Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Led Program Box
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...