HPI 1968 Chevy Camaro Body (200mm) (Clear)
This is the HPI 1968 Chevy Camaro 200mm Clear Body. The 1968 Chevrolet Camaro is legendary for its muscle car performance, going head-to-head on the street and race track with the fastest cars from the 60’s. Camaro fans can now own a realistic 1/10th scale replica that fits perfectly on most 200mm touring cars. The lines and stance of the original Camaro are accurately sculpted, with the classic “coke bottle” rear fenders and realistic decals, this HPI Camaro body is as close as you can get to the real thing for R/C Touring Cars!
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos.
- Clear overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting simple and quick
- A decal instruction sheet is included for precise decal placement
- Each HPI body has dimple marks for body post drilling locations
- An optional, realistic rear spoiler is provided with the body
This product was added to our catalog on October 29, 2008.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!