HPI Ken Block WR8 Flux 2013 GRC Ford Fiesta 1/8 RTR Electric Rally Car w/2.4GHz Radio
This is the HPI Ken Block WR8 Flux 2013 GRC Ford Fiesta 1/8 Scale Ready-to-Run Electric Rally Car. Ken Block's eye catching blue and black 2013 Global Rallycross Ford Fiesta livery is now available on the WR8 Flux, with Flux brushless technology capable of reaching speeds of up to 60 mph! This Ready to Run kit features a highly detailed scale replica Ken Block 2013 GRC Ford Fiesta body, combined with replica Global Rallycross wheels and Gymkhana tires. This RTR kit captures every detail of Ken Block's CRG racer in both looks and performance!
The HPI WR8 Flux is powered by a 4000Kv HPI Flux VEKTOR motor, 2S/3S LiPo capable HPI Flux VAPOR Pro electronic speed control, full time 4WD shaft drive technology and sealed super tough adjustable gear differentials. It's ready to fly over jumps and blast down the road just like Ken Block's full sized WRC Ford Fiesta.
- True to Scale Ford Fiesta: Highly detailed scale replica Ken Block 2013 Global Rallycross Ford Fiesta body.
- Flux VAPOR Pro Speed Controller: With the capacity to handle 2S and 3S LiPo battery power, the Flux VAPOR Pro electronic speed control is able to handle the latest, most powerful batteries you can fit in the WR8 Flux. The VAPOR Pro features an integrated cooling fan to keep it cool in warm conditions, reverse so you can back out of jams with ease, and for maximum adjustability it's fully programmable with the optional USB Programming Kit (HPI100573).
- Flux VECTOR 4000kV Motor: The Flux VEKTOR 4000 motor delivers massive power - plenty of juice for instant acceleration and enough power to pull out of just about any sideways drift. Option pinion gears are available to fine-tune the speed and torque delivery. The brushless design assures maximum performance with nearly no maintenance required.
- Waterproof SF-10W Servo: Sealed waterproof HPI SF-10W steering servo.
- Adjustable Gear Differentials: Sealed adjustable front, center and rear gear differentials and silicone oil-filled center differential for high traction and drivetrain protection.
- Rally Tuned Suspension Arms: Fully adjustable suspension arms features droop screw, multiple shock mounting positions and structural reinforcement for increased durability. Mudguards are held securely in place via two button head screws while the mud guards themselves protect the shock shafts from debris in order to promote increased seal longevity.
- Tunable Silicone Oil Filled Shocks: Fully adjustable silicone oil filled shocks dampen the bumps and are completely tunable for on road or off road terrain.
- 3mm Countersunk Aluminum Chassis: The 3mm aluminum chassis is the foundation of a tough and durable racing machine, and features composite braces front and rear, cool silver anodizing and countersunk screws on the bottom for zero interference going over obstacles. The dirt guards keep the worst mud and dirt from getting into the chassis and protect the chassis as well.
- High Efficiency Shaft 4WD Drivetrain: The WR8 Flux is equipped with the shaft drivetrain straight out of the Bullet nitro and Flux truck. Three oil-filled gear differentials with bevel gears, a full-time 4WD drivetrain supported by rubber-sealed ball bearings, high-strength steel driveshafts and axles, and much more deliver the power to the ground.
- Replica Global Rallycross Wheels & Gymkhana Tires: This wheel and tire combo is the ultimate in scale realism!
HPI makes it as easy as possible to get into RC off-road action. The WR8 Flux is completely pre-built and ready to go right out of the box, just add a battery (sold separately) and you're ready to roll! Everything is assembled and tuned for you by professionals - differentials, shocks, suspension and more are perfect before you even open the package. HPI Ready-To-Run vehicles bring you the same high performance and quality that you'd expect from a high end RC kit but with the added convenience of being factory pre-assembled to the highest standards - giving you a high performance RC vehicle straight from the box!
*Needed to Complete:
- (4) "AA" Battery
- Battery pack with Deans connector; 7.4V 2S or 11.1V 3S LiPo, or 7.2V 6 Cell NiMH
- Compatible battery charger
This product was added to our catalog on March 5, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...