JConcepts Dirt Webs 2.2 Front Buggy Tires (2) (Silver)
This is a pack of two JConcepts Dirt Webs 2.2 Front Buggy Tires. During 2012, legendary tire builder, Brian Kinwald, came up with a hand-made tire design. After testing at tracks around the country and working together with JConcepts designer Jason Ruona, the Dirt Webs tire was born. Production tire versions debuted during the 2013 IFMAR World Championships at Silver Dollar Raceway in Chico, CA, where Ryan Maifield used the front tire to his advantage during the A-Final events taking the fastest lap times on his way to a 3rd overall podium finish in the 2wd class.
The tread, originally based on the popular Pressure Points tire design connects uniformly positioned Web-Bars to create an amazingly stable tire. The Web-Bar treatment delivers massive forward acceleration; however, the design does not stop there. Inside the supported bar portion rests horizontal and vertical alternating bars which help balance side-bite and backs up the Web-Bars to help minimize wear. Down in the corners, small Pressure Point sized pins break-in quickly providing surface area for specialty indoor racing and also lend a helping hand to stabilize the tire in extreme high-grip conditions.
The outer edges feature a single rib on each side which proves extra side-bite during heavy cornering and side-loading characteristics. The Dirt Web thread sits on the proven "Bar Code" tire carcass giving the tire a low-profile, wide-body appearance allowing clipped tread to extend all the way to the outer edges. The carefully shaped profile allows a great balance of monster forward traction and comfortable side-bite. Available in multiple compounds, the Dirt Webs can easily be matched to any track conditions ranging from indoor clay, indoor dirt to outdoor hard-packed or treated clay or dirt.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Designed in conjunction with Brian Kinwald and Jason Ruona
- Connected Web-bars for stability / forward grip
- Horizontal and vertical bars for side-bite
- Pressure Point pins adds surface area
- 2.2" bead mounting size for compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes firm And-1 foam inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Silver (Super Soft Indoor): Similar to gold, but softer. Breaks in faster, recommended on freshly groomed tracks or when a faster break in is needed.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
This product was added to our catalog on September 8, 2014.
Super Saver Shipping!