Junsi iCharger 306B Lilo/LiPo/Life/NiMH/NiCD DC Battery Charger (6S/30A/1000W)
This is a Junsi Electronics iCharger 306B+ DC Battery Charger.This charger allows you to charge and balance 2S to 6S lithium batteries. The charger comes with XH style balance connectors on the side of the charger that fit Align, E-Flite and ProTek R/C battery packs. Adapter boards for other batteries are also available.Features:
- High power, high current, high-performance power conversion circuit. The iCharger series uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology with an output conversion efficiency that can reach over 90%. This not only saves power and reduces heat build up but also makes the charger more compact and conveniently mobile.
- Two input power choices. DC jack with auto-resetting fuse and alligator clips that can be soldered to the main input leads.The output power can be adjusted to align with the available input power, thus preventing input current overload and protecting the DC source.
- Multiple Battery Types. The iCharger series can be used with three types of Lithium batteries - LiPo, Lilo, LiFe - and has a fully integrated cell balancer.
- Temperature Sensor. Internal temperature sensor and temperature controlled automatic cooling FAN controls the internal temperature and provides intelligent protection. When the internal temperature is over 60℃(140 oF), the output power is automatically reduced by 25%. If the temperature exceeds 65℃(149 oF) the charge cycle is stopped.
- 10 memory slots. Convenient set of 10 battery profile memories that can be saved and loaded by number. You can also set the name on the memory slots to a custom value for easy identification.
- Large backlit LCD screen. 2x16 backlit LCD screen that provides rich information including active mode, current, voltage, total charge (mAh), charging time and temperature etc.
- Charge/Discharge options. Various charging/discharging settings and cycles to meet a wide range of customer needs. For Lithium batteries: balance charging, normal charging, fast charging, storage, discharging, ext-discharging, charge/discharge cycling, and battery monitoring. For NiCd/NiMH batteries: charging-auto, charging-manual, discharging, charge/discharge cycling and forming charge. For Pb batteries: charging and discharging.
- Unique Lithium battery expanding discharge program. When you connect the external capacity resistance, you can use it as the maximum discharge power capacity—1200W (@40V/30A).
- Unique Lithium battery Monitor program. When you use other equipment to charge or discharge a Lithium pack, you can use the iCharger to monitor the per-cell voltages, battery temperature and process time. If any individual cell appears over-charged or over-discharged or the pack is too hot or the process has gone on for too long, the iCharger will generate an alarm sound and the related information will blink.
- Battery internal resistance measurement. The iCharger can not only measure the internal resistance of the battery pack, and also can measure the per-cell internal resistance (only available for lithium battery).
- Perfect protection. The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), low input voltage, battery temperature, charging capacity and time overrun.
The iCharger also supports the “Open Format” data of the “logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data (See detailed information about logview in the following website, http://www.logview.info). To download the product manual click here.
NOTE: This charger requires a 12V-38V power source.
Input Voltage Range: 4.5 – 38.0VDC
Charge Current Range: 0.05 – 30.0A
Discharge Current Range: 0.05 – 30.0A
Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 1000W @ Input voltage > 23V
Internal Discharge Power Capacity: 80W maximum internal
External Discharge Power Capacity: 1200W @ 40V/30A
Current Drain For Balancing: <500mA
Balance Accuracy: <10mV
Lithium (LiPo/LiIo/LiFe) Battery Cell Count: 1 – 6 Series (In non-balance mode, expand LiFe to 12s)
NiCd/NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1 – 25 series
Pb Battery Cell Count: 1 – 18 series (2 –36V)
Battery Setup Memories: 10
Intelligent Temperature Control: Yes
PC Connect: USB port
Dimensions (L X W X D): 143 x 123 x 46mm (5.63" x 4.84" x 1.81")
This product was added to our catalog on January 14, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!