Kyosho DRX VE Subaru Impreza 1/8 ReadySet Electric Rally Car w/KT-200 2.4GHz Transmitter
This is the Kyosho DRX VE Subaru Impreza 1/8 Scale ReadySet Electric Rally Car. This realistic scale rally car features Kyosho’s proven fulltime 4WD drive train, an Orion EVO 2400kV brushless sensorless motor, an Orion Vortex R10 Sports Electronic Speed Control equipped with a constant cooling fan and an ultra realistic 1/9 scale body!
You can make tarmac, gravel, a parking lot or even the nearest off road race track your next rally stage setting with the aggressive driving characteristics of this ultra realistic Subaru Impreza kit. Just about everything you need is packaged in a fully assembled ReadySet chassis, including the 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system that automatically manages frequency band allocation and features a dual-rate setting and a failsafe function (optional setting) that slows the throttle if radio signal is lost.
- EVO Brushless Motor: Team Orion Vortex 10 EVO brushless motor is pre-installed and fitted to an easy gear mesh motor mount for easy maintenance. The Vortex 10 EVO delivers jaw dropping power and acceleration
- R10 Electronic Speed Control: Team Orion Vortex R10 EVO ESC delivers a smoother power band and more punch compared to its predecessor. It comes with a pre-installed cooling fan to provide you with maximum performance each and every time
- Syncro 2.4GHz Radio System: A pre-installed stylish FHSS 2.4GHz radio system featuring dual rate functions, also features a 4-channel receiver providing you with a wide range of upgrade options.
- Big Bore Shocks: Equipped with large capacity plastic oil shocks as standard. Soaks up bumps with ease and lands smoothly from large bumps. Features threaded shock bodies for chassis height adjustments.
- Multipoint Adjustments: Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, track width, front and rear toe-in
- Shaft Drive: The drive shafts run through the center of the chassis providing better center-of-gravity and optimum weight balance
- Fully Digital Servo: Equipped with a digital servos for great response
- Wide Stance: Long span suspension arms create a wide track width on the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system for superior running stability
- Fully Interchangeable: Front/rear and left/right suspension arms, front/rear knuckles and front/rear shock stays are all interchangeable. Redesigned suspension with maintenance-friendly pillow ball connect system
- Compatible with DBX/DST: The DBX VE is 60% parts compatible to its nitro version, so parts availability is not an issue
- Steering Layout: The DRX VE has an all redesigned steering layout which gives you greater response and a much greater steering angle than the DBX GP version
- Aluminum Motor Mount: Equipped with an aluminum motor mount to secure the 540 Size Orion BL motor and to provide optimal thermal dissipation
- Steel Pinion Gear: The DRX VE is equipped with a strong steel pinion gear for added security and durability.
Team Orion Experience Brushless Motor Specifications:
Can Size: 540
Cooling Fins: Yes
Team Orion Experience ESC Specifications:
Sensorless Brushless Only: Yes
Input Voltage: 6-7 Cells (NiMh) and 2S-3S (Lipo)
Continuous Max Current: 70A
Peak Current: 150A
Low Voltage Cutoff: Auto detect 3.0V per Cell)
Thermal Protection: Yes (@ 95c)
Programmability: Forward/Brake/Reverse or Forward only
- Pre-Assembled Chassis
- Pre-Painted Body
- Team Orion Vortex 10 Motor
- Team Orion Vortex R10 ESC (Sensorless Only)
- Perfex KT-200 2.4GHz Transmitter and R/C System
- L Hex Wrench
- Cross Wrench
- (4) "AA" Batteries
- 7.2 or 8.4 NiMh Stick Pack (3300mAh or higher) with dean plugs
- 2S or 3S LiPo with deans plugs
- Compatible battery charger
This product was added to our catalog on July 16, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...