Kyosho Inferno GT2 Race Spec Ceptor ReadySet 1/8 Scale Nitro On-Road Kit w/KT-201 2.4GHz Radio
This is the Kyosho Inferno GT2 Race Spec Ceptor ReadySet 1/8 Scale Nitro On-Road Kit. The incredible Kyosho Inferno GT2 has received a tire melting power upgrade! The big 1/8 scale size has been combined with a high-power KE25 engine and a detailed scale body to deliver awesome power and style. Chassis dimensions deliver rock-solid stability from the driving force of the high-power KE25 engine that delivers more torque and faster maximum speeds than the previous GT2. The previously optional shoe-type 2-speed transmission (KYOIGW008) is now included as standard and provides smoother gear changes and minimized shift shock. A harder main chassis material combined with a resin chassis stiffener that responds with both strength and smoothness and provides just the right amount of flex. The advanced 2.4GHz KT-201 R/C system features a blue backlit LCD that allows clear visibility and adjustment of each control setting. Other advanced features include a failsafe function that stops the car safely in the event of radio signal trouble and reliable ABS braking. The high-torque KS-200 servos feature tough metal gears and have been installed in both the steering and throttle positions for precise control of the big chassis. Packaged as a complete Readyset, the Inferno GT2 Race Spec can be ready for action fast. Feel the amazing power and performance of big scale R/C with the Inferno GT2 Race Spec.
What is a Ready Set? A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- 2 Speed Transmission: Speed has always been synonymous with the Inferno GT2, but the automatic two-speed transmission and the 3-shoe type clutch in the GT2 Race Spec takes speed to a whole new level. The transmission features a 18/43T second gear combination and first gear 15/46T. That translates to an increase in top speed and less wear and tear on the engine because it doesn't have to rev so fast to reach top-speed. The GT2 Race Spec is easily capable of 55 mph as the car is equipped out of the box, and speeds upwards of 70 mph with modification.
- Long Wheelbase Chassis: One of the key elements of the GT2 is the long wheelbase chassis. It's stretched for performance as well as appearance. The longer wheelbase adds stability at high speed, and still turns aggressively when needed.
- 150cc Fuel Tank: Longer run times are always a plus, and the GT2 includes a big 150cc fuel tank for run time of up to 10 minutes. The tank features a quick-fill spring loaded top, so you can refuel while the engine is running allowing you to race until the sun goes down.
- Powerful KE25 Big Block Engine: Powering the IGT2 Race Spec is a big block .25 pull start engine (KE25). This engine features modifications to increase performance and value. In addition to the engine the GT2 is paired up with a premium grade polished muffler and manifold set.
- 2.4GHz Radio and High Torque Servos: Kyosho's unique 2.4GHz “Syncro KT-201/KR-200” transmitter and receiver incorporates function and design for easy operation. Simply switch the power ON and the system is ready to use. The stylish form of the transmitter features a built-in antenna and an ergonomic design for comfortable switch positioning and a large, high visibility LCD display. The Syncro is also energy efficient and uses only four AA-size alkaline batteries. Its precision balance and lightweight are ideal for endurance racing and help maintain concentration without becoming fatigued and also make it easy to activate required functions and settings. From fun-running to the intensity of serious racing, the Syncro KT-201 2.4GHz will provide rock solid control of your model. Also equipped with high torque metal gear KS-200 servos for great performance right out of the box.
- Composite Oil Shocks with Dual O-Rings Seals and Threaded Spring Pre-Load Adjusters: Stronger standard springs and heavier damping keep the GT2 rolling flat and fast through the corners. All the aluminum parts are anodized to match the rest of the parts on the chassis.
- Shaft Drive System: The differentials and drive gears (except the two-speed transmission) are contained with the bulkheads, which protects the drive train from debris. It's a more advanced and durable drive system than belt drive, requiring less maintenance and producing superior performance.
- Dual Disc Brakes: Two vented steel disc brake rotors provide the extra stopping power needed for such a high-performance machine. The vented rotors keep the brakes running cooler and the metal-backed fiber brake pads provide smooth stopping power.
- Composite Stiffener: Equipped with front and rear composite chassis stiffeners that give you just the right amount of flex for that superior handling.
- Turnbuckle Linkages: The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot.
- Full Factory Assembly: The IGT2 Race Spec is almost completely factory assembled. Trained technicians build the car from the ground up, so it's virtually ready to go right out of the box: even the body is painted, expertly detailed and the decals are installed exactly as you see it on box. Simply add fuel and some alkaline batteries needed to power the transmitter, receiver and glow igniter and you're ready for action.
Gear Ratio: 1st 10.14:1 2nd 7.90:1
Engine: KE25 SG
Radio: KT-201 2.4GHz
- Pre-assembled Inferno GT2 chassis
- Completed pre-painted body
- Mounted KE25 SG engine with recoil starter
- Special tuned manifold and muffler
- PERFEX Syncro 2.4GHz R/C system installed
- Cross Wrench
- 4 AA-size batteries for R/C system
- Glow Igniter
- R/C Fuel 20%
This product was added to our catalog on October 10, 2012.
FREE Shipping Eligible!