Kyosho Inferno VE ReadySet 4WD Brushless Electric Race Spec 1/8 Off Road Buggy w/Syncro 2.4GHz
This is the Kyosho Inferno VE ReadySet 4WD Brushless Electric Race Spec 1/8 Off Road Buggy. Developed in collaboration with Team Orion’s Oscar Jansen in the 104° F (40° Celsius) heat of the World Championship track in Thailand, this machine has been designed for quality 1/8 buggy performance under the most extreme conditions, straight out of the box! The success of the electric Inferno VE buggy was built on the design DNA of the multiple World Championship winning Inferno, now the VE has been taken to the next level with the Inferno VE Race Spec. The burst of high-torque acceleration from the “Team Orion Vortex 8 Brushless System” can be felt immediately upon take off. Big Bore shocks and front / rear stabilizers come standard on the new Race Spec VE. Also fumbling around with crystals are a thing of the past with the newly developed Syncro 2.4GHz radio system that automatically delivers faster interference free control for the most advanced performance and technology in an electric racing buggy.
- Syncro 2.4GHz: A stylish FHSS 2.4GHz rc system featuring dual rate functions has been pre-installed with a 4 channel receiver.
- High Torque Metal Gear Servo: Equipped with a high torque metal gear KS-200 servo for the best performance right out of the box.
- Threaded Big Bore Shocks: Heavy duty big bore oil shocks are included as standard equipment to handle even the harshest punishment for long periods without buckling and provides excellent damping power. Strong 3.5mm shafts deliver smooth and effective damping for sure-footed performance on a wide range of surfaces.
- Large Diameter Wheels: The VE Race Spec comes equipped with the same strong wheels as the MP9 competition kit.
- Kyosho Tires: Micro-square pattern tires are pre-mounted giving you full traction on a wide range of surfaces.
- Super Air Flow Body: Includes a factory-painted body that efficiently channels airflow for a greater aerodynamic effect.
- Flexibility & Rigidity: Composite torque rods in front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis, increasing the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- Ball Bearings: Full ball bearings throughout the entire chassis for maximum efficiency.
- Tough Buggy: Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity s the World Championship winning Inferno 7.5.
- 4WD: Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three differentials.
- Suspension Arms: Thicker suspension arms adds overall strength to the already robust nitro platform.
- Spiral Gears: Precision machine-cut metal spiral gears in the front and rear differential ring and pinion delivers superior reliability, strength and efficiency.
- Mud Guards: Mud guards are installed on the rear suspension arms to prevent dirt from collecting on the drive lines and getting inside the wheels. Each aspect of the Inferno VE Race Spec has been carefully considered for peak performance under the harshest conditions.
What is a Ready Set? A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and 7.4v Lipo/7.2v NiMh are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Compatible with most 7.5 series parts
- Heavy Duty Spiral Cut Ring/ Pinion
- Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Front and Rear Molded Chassis Brace
- Super High Air Flow Body
- Die-Cast Motor Mount
- CNC Machined Steel Pinion Gear
- Front Universal Driveshafts
- EZ Gear Mesh Motor Mount
- Team Orion Vortex R ESC System
- Center Drive Shaft Guard
- Super Deans Plugs
- 10 Gauge Wire
- Big Bore Shocks
- 17mm Wheel Hubs
- Rear, Center and Front Differentials
- Real Time 4WD
- High Torque Servo
Vortex Experience B/L Motor Specifications:
Can Size: 550
Continuous Current: 85A
Peak Current: 160A
Max RPM: 60,000
Output Shaft: 5mm Heavy Duty
Cooling Fins: Yes
Vortex Experience R ESC Specifications:
Sensorless Brushless Only: Yes
Input Voltage: 6-12 Cells (NiMh) and 2S-4S (Lipo)
BEC Voltage: 6V
BEC Current: 3A
Continuous Max Current: 120A
Peak Current: 160A
Over Input Voltage Protection: Yes (Over 4S)
Low Voltage Cutoff: Programmable (Auto Detect 3.0V per Cell)
Thermal Protection: Yes (@ 96c)
Dimensions (WxL): 54x36.3mm
Length: 496mm (19.52in)
Width: 307mm (12.08in)
Height: 189mm (7.4in)
Wheelbase: 328mm (12.9in)
Gear Ratio: 13.2:1
- Pre-Assembled Chassis
- Pre-Painted Body
- Team Orion Vortex 8 Motor
- Team Orion Vortex R ESC
- Syncro FHSS 2.4GHz RC System
- Cross Wrench
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- One or Two 7.2 NiMH Stick Pack Batteries (3300mAh or higher) w/dean plugs
- One or Two 2S- 1P LiPo Batteries w/deans plugs
- One 3S- 1P Lipo w/deans plugs
- Charger compatible with chosen battery chemistry
This product was added to our catalog on July 5, 2011.