Losi 5IVE-T 1/5 Scale 4WD Short Course Truck w/26cc Gasoline Engine (White) (Bind-N-Drive)
This is the Losi 5IVE-T 1/5 Scale 4wd Truck. Bigger. Faster. Stronger. The 1/5-scale Losi 5IVE-T 4WD Off-Road Racing Truck is the closest thing to a full-size vehicle in realism, performance and experience. It features a 4WD drivetrain based on the racing-winning, award winning 8IGHT platfrom, Spektrum telemetry receiver, installed sensors, and 1/4-scale size servos on the steering and throttle. Plus, since it's a Bind-N-Drive vehicle, you complete it with the DSMŽ transmitter of your choice. There's really nothing like driving Losi RC trucks as big as this. Come take it for a spin in all its 4WD glory. For an in depth look at the Losi 5IVE-T, see the preview video here.
- Extra Large-Bore Shocks: These large-bore threaded, aluminum shocks feature over-sized 7mm shock shafts designed to stand up to the punishment of 1/5-scale action. The threaded adjusters allow for fine-tuning while the extra high fluid volume allows for control over the roughest terrain.
- Massive 5mm Aluminum Chassis: This is no ordinary chassis. It is based on the award winning, race-proven 8IGHT Platform. It has been designed to produce the best performance possible. The chassis plate is constructed of 5mm aircraft-grade aluminum and has been machined to save weight and add strength to provide extreme durability.
- Two-Stage Air and Fuel Filter Systems: To ensure a long engine life and proper care, the air and fuel systems are served by a two-stage filtering systems. The air must pass through two different foam filters designed to block as much dust and debris as possible while still maintaining proper flow.
- Powerful Losi 2-Stroke 26cc Gasoline Engine: The engine comes preinstalled with a high-volume muffler and features an electronic ignition, easy adjust carburetor with a built-in choke and fuel primmer. An added bonus is the machined oval inserts that match the chassis cutouts precisely to locate the engine for proper gear mesh.
- Innovative Clutch Mount and Housing: The finned aluminum clutch mount adds strength and durability and provides unmatched heat dissipation for increased longevity of the 8,000 RPM clutch. Since it is enclosed, it prevents dirt and debris from entering and fouling the parts. The oversized bearings handle greater loads and are more reliable.
- 1/4-Scale Heavy-Duty Throttle Servo: The throttle servo performs more than just throttle duties it is also the main source for braking power. This heavy-duty large-scale servo has the power to bring the 5IVE-T to a stop thanks to the functionality of the bias adjustable dual-disk brakes. No 1/10-scale throttle servos here.
- Spektrum SR3300T Telemetry Receiver with 2.4GHZ DSM Technology: Equipped with a SR3300T receiver with built in telemetry, the 5IVE-T comes pre-wired with sensors for engine temperature, speed and receiver battery voltage. Just add a telemetry-equipped surface DSM transmitter and this information will be transmitted back to the driver for real-time vitals of the 5IVE-T.
- Multi-Piece Beadlock Off-Road Wheels: These monster wheels are true beadlock wheels with rings on both the inner and outer bead of the tire. With the amount of power the 5IVE-T produces and the sheer size of these tires, these wheels will provide a stable platform for the all-terrain tires. Many popular 1/5-scale tires will mount right on these beadlock wheels.
- 4WD Power Train with All Metal Gears: The 5IVE-T uses nothing but precision cut or formed, heat treated steel gears throughout the drive train. No plastic gears. These are the strongest and most durable type of gears available and expensive option items on other models.
- Full Roll Cage Modeled After Full-Scale Trucks: The realistic cage provides added durability to the assembly absorbing impacts as well as a solid base for the modular body. The unique design allows the body and cage to be removed with only four screws and four body clips in seconds.
- Four-Piece Body: The four-piece body individual panels to be replaced in the event that it becomes damaged so an entire body does not need to be purchased to get the vehicle back to the factory look. Clear panels and stickers are sold separately to create your own look or retain the factory schemes.
Type: 4WD Short Course Truck
Length: 38 in (965.2mm)
Width: 20.75 in (527mm)
Height: 12.25 in (311.1mm)
Ground Clearance: 2 in (50.8mm)
Wheelbase: 24 in (609.6mm)
Chassis: 5mm thick 7075 T6 aluminum
Suspension: 4 wheel independent
Drivetrain: 4WD with 3 silicone fluid differentials & centrifugal clutch
Tire Type: Off-Road all-terrain Performance high wear
Motor or Engine: 26cc Gas
Radio: BND - Spektrum 3300T Telemetry Receiver
Batteries: 3000MaH 6V NiMh receiver pack
Charger: Global AC charger
Wheel Size: 4.75 in (120.6mm)
Shock Type: 24mm diameter oil filled with compensation bladders
Body: 4 piece, Short Course Truck
Ball Bearings: Throughout including steering
Fuel Tank Capacity: 800cc
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- Spektrum 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 2-stroke mix 90 Octane Gasoline
This product was added to our catalog on November 30, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...