Losi LST XXL-2 RTR 1/8 4WD Gas Monster Truck w/DX2E 2.4GHz Radio & .31 ci Gasoline Engine
This is the Losi LST XXL-2 RTR 1/8 Scale 4WD Gas Monster Truck. The Losi LST XXL 2 takes the proven LST platform and adds an innovative .31 cubic inch gasoline engine, the AVC (Active Vehicle Control) driving system and a whole lot more. Losiís LST XXL 2 occupies a class of its own with waterproof electronics, ultra-durable suspension and oversized shocks all of which is built on the trusted XXL extended chassis. The driving capabilities of the LST XXL 2 are complimented by the AVC technology system. AVC automatically adjusts the driving characteristics of the LST XXL 2 to match its ferocious power so you can drive faster with more control. Not only will you rarely find yourself far from a full tank of gas, but the included roto-start system ensures the LST XXL is only seconds away from starting up. With advanced durability and legendary Losi 4WD performance, little stands in the way of you and all-out RC excitement when youíre in command of the LST XXL 2.
- Trusted LST Extended Chassis: Rugged and durable extended length aluminum chassis provides improved handling and stability. Red Anodized chassis plates give extra visual appeal to an already great looking monster truck design.
- Dynamite .31 Cubic Inch Gasoline Engine: This immensely powerful engine can propel the LST XXL 2 to ballistic speeds with 4WD authority across nearly any surface with a distinctive roar. Efficient fuel economy ensures your run times will always be excellent.
- Ultra-durable Suspension and Oversized Shocks: Designed to withstand even the most demanding of environments, the suspension on the LST XXL2 can withstand high-impact driving and multiple surface conditions. Complimented by oversized shocks, this highly durable arrangement provides enhanced precision no matter what you throw at it.
- Spektrum Waterproof SRS4200 Receiver with 2.4GHz AVC Technology: AVC technology works to help keep the XXL 2 glued to the ground and headed in the direction you want it to drive so you can make the most of its powerful gas engine. With the turn of a dial, you can increase or decrease the sensitivity level of AVC technology to your desired level of assistance.
- Spektrum DX2E Transmitter: The Spektrum DX2E is the perfect choice for sport-level drivers. Proven Spektrum performance, reliability and precision make the DX2E ideal for any driving style. This version of the DX2E has been optimized to work with AVC Technology.
- Monster Truck Body: The Losi XXL 2 comes with a re-modeled body and a distinctive high visibility trim scheme that is sure to stand out among the competition whether youre showing driving supremacy on the track or backyard bashing.
- Large Monster Truck Inspired Tires and Chrome Wheels: Massive 6.9 in diameter wheels compliment the monster appearance of the LST XXL 2 and facilitate maximum traction in the most punishing of environments. A custom black chrome finish gives added appeal even while the LST XXL 2 is blurring by at breakneck speeds.
- Convenient Roto-Start Tool: The included roto-tool makes getting the engine up and running easy so you can get back to what you enjoy most in little to no time.
- Innovative .31 cubic inch gasoline engine
- AVC (Active Vehicle Control) equipped
- Full 4WD capabilities
- Waterproof electronics
- Extended length XXL chassis with red anodized chassis plates
- Ultra-durable suspension and oversized shocks
- Spektrum DX2E DSMR 2.4GHz radio system Included
- Comes equipped with a convenient roto-start tool
Ball Bearings: Complete
Batteries: 7.4V 2400mAh 2S LiPo
Body: XXL 2, painted, screened
Brakes: Steel disc plate
Chassis: 2.5mm Plate, Aluminum
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Differential: Gear, Sealed, Viscous
Engine Size: .31 ci
Front Track: 18.5 in (470mm)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 300cc (10.1 oz)
Ground Clearance: 3.7 in (94mm)
Height: 9.8 in (250mm)
Is Assembly Required: No
Length: 23.00 in (584.2mm)
Radio: Spektrum DX2E
Rear Track: 18.5 in (470mm)
Recommended Environment: Off-Road
Servos Included: Yes
Shock Type: 5.9 in (151mm), Aluminum
Suspension: Oil filled coil over, independent
Tire Diameter: 6.9 in (175mm)
Tire Tread: 420 ATX
Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Weight: 13.1 lb (5897 g)
Wheel Diameter: 4.1 in (105mm)
Wheel Type: 420 Series Force, Black Chrome
Wheel Width: 3.4 in (87mm)
Wheelbase: 15.3 in (391mm)
Width: 18.5 in (470mm)
Needed To Complete:
- 91 or Higher Octane Gasoline
- Gasoline-approved Dispensing Container
- (1) 7.2V 6-Cell NiMH Stick Battery Pack (for roto-start)
- (1) NiMH & LiPo Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on August 7, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...