Losi Mini 8IGHT-T 1/14 Scale 4WD Electric Brushless Truggy RTR w/2.4GHz & AVC
This is the Losi Mini 8IGHT-T 1/14 Scale Ready to Run 4WD Electric Brushless Truggy. This brushless powered 4WD prodigy takes the mini 8IGHT platform to the next level. You'll be hard-pressed to find another 1/14-scale truggy on the market with the same enhanced power and impressive electronics that are packed into the Losi Mini 8IGHT-T truggy! With its aluminum chassis, 4WD shaft-driven drivetrain and durable build, this relentless 1/14-scale truggy can thrash across dirt, gravel and asphalt without skipping a beat.
To better manage the outrageous power of its brushless power system, the Mini 8IGHT-T utilizes the AVC™ (Active Vehicle Control™) technology system for advanced power management over its impressive 4500KV brushless engine and precision handling. Better still, the Mini 8IGHT-T comes equipped with absolutely everything you need to get started so you can be out experiencing Losi thrills in the time it takes to charge the battery.
- Dynamite® 4500kv brushless motor: Designed to deliver plenty of power to the 4WD drivetrain, the MINI 8IGHT-T motor requires little to no maintenance and provides a whole lot of fast-paced action.
- Dynamite® Waterproof Brushless ESC: This brushless ESC features auto-cell detection, built in cutoff, and is compatible with NiMH and 2S to 3S LiPo.
- AVC Enhanced Spektrum™ SRS4200 Receiver: Genuine AVC (Active Vehicle Control) and extended range 2.4GHz technology ensure you can experience extended range interference-free driving. With AVC included you'll be able to make the most of the Mini 8IGHT-T's brushless power system and impressive 4WD capabilities.
- Aluminum, Adjustable, Oil-filled, Coil-over Shocks: Threaded-aluminum, oil-filled, coil-over shocks are built to be dependable, durable and designed to ensure the desired suspension performance. Threaded bodies and collars allow for easy adjustments and fine tuning.
- Mini Blockhead Truggy Tires: Impressive and durable tires provide ample traction in numerous surface conditions.
- 7.2v 1100mah NIMH Battery Pack with EC3 Connectors: The Mini 8IGHT-T RTR includes a powerful, rechargeable NiMH battery pack and wall charger, making it easy to get started.
- Spektrum DX2e v3 Transmitter: The Spektrum DX2E V3 transmitter features extended range DSMR technology and superior comfort as well as AVC compatibility. The Throttle-limiting switch is ideal for training or when handing the controls over to a less experienced driver.
- 12mm Wheel Hex: The 12mm wheel hex provides the ability to use any 1/10th 2 wheel drive 22 Series rear wheel and tire combination. This greatly expands the tire choices for any track or environment.
- Mini 8ight-T Body: The Mini 8IGHT-T body was created directly from the Team Losi Racing 8IGHT-T 3.0 body and provides an excellent and stylish cab forward look.
- Gear Cover: The Mini 8IGHT-T comes with molded gear cover that protects the pinion and spur gear from dirt and debris.
Length: 13 in (319mm)
Width: 10 in (255mm)
Height: 5 in (120mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.9 in (23mm)
Wheelbase: 8.8 in (223mm)
Weight: 2.9 lb (1.32 kg)
Chassis: 2.5mm Plate
Tire Type: Blockhead (Soft)
Motor or Engine: 4500Kv Non-Sensored Brushless
Speed Control: Included
Batteries: 7.2V 1100mAh Ni-MH
Charger: Ni-MH AC Peak
Gear Pitch: 0.5 MOD
Wheel Size: 2.2 in (56mm)
Shock Type: Aluminum
Ball Bearings: Full Bearings
Experience Level: Beginner
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing - Everything is in the box!
This product was added to our catalog on June 2, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...