LRP "Flow" Competition Brushless ESC
This is the LRP "Flow" Competition Brushless Electronic Speed Control. After two years of hard work LRP did it again, with the revolutionary Flow Competition ESC. Based on a re-designed platform, and designed from scratch, the Flow Competition ESC is perfect for modified and stock racing, and offers a multitude of setup options.
Optimized cooling, extremely high power output through the entire RPM range and simple but flexible adjustability are only some of the highlights that make the LRP Flow Competition ESC stand out. The unique software, a heavy copper 8-layer powerboard and the compact 2-piece machined aluminum housing have never been seen before in a competition level brushless speed control. Its construction from thermo-conductive aluminum makes the case highly efficient for cooling and is the most powerful LRP brushless speed controls ever produced. Let the energy flow!
- Modified and Stock Racing: All purpose onroad and offroad software for modified and stock classes, incl. boost 0
- Multi-Mode Profile Adjustment: 7 fully adjustable parameters for stock and modified: auto brake, feel, torque timing, boost timing, boost angle, boost turbo, cutoff voltage
- HD Full Aluminum Case: For lowest core temperature and tough race design
- Linear BEC: Bulletproof 6V/3A linear BEC
- Easysolder U-Tab Design: Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for lowest resistance
- X-Brake Pro: New efficient and precise brake software
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available at www.LRP.cc!
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for each the speedo and motorExtra small size: 32x34x21mm for easy installation in all cars
- Easy Solder Design: Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for lowest resistance.
Motor limit: yes
Sensored Brushless System: yes
Voltage input: 3.7 - 7.4V
Rated current: 200A/phase
Typical voltage drop @20A: 0.022V/phase
B.E.C.: 6.0V/3.0A Linear
Weight (without wires): 38g
Multi mode profile adjustment: yes
Power wires: 3.3mm˛
Recommended motor limit (at 7.4V): over 9.5T
This product was added to our catalog on April 4, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!