LRP "Flow" WorksTeam ESC & Vector X20 Modified Brushless Motor Combo (5.5T)
This is the LRP "Flow" WorksTeam ESC & Vector X20 Modified Brushless Motor Combo, with an included - Turn motor. The hardware and software of the Flow WorksTeam have been designed completely from scratch. Due to the multitude of mode setup options, the Flow WorksTeam can be precisely adapted to both modified and stock class racing. Apart from its unique software, the Flow features a machined aluminum 2-piece case which acts as a heatsink transferring the heat efficiently to the outside, keeping the speed control running cooler in all racing conditions. A high-power output over the entire RPM range and the simple yet flexible adjustability are only some of the features found in the Flow WorksTeam.
The LRP Vector X20 modified brushless series is a high-end motor line developed completely from scratch. It’s trend-setting technology was developed with efficiency and maximum power in mind. The result speaks for itself: more power and higher ratings with improved temperature characteristics and reduced friction. A novelty of the new technology is the dual axis balanced 12.5mm sintered "worksteam" rotor that provides precise running and increased efficiency. The larger sized ball bearings and LRP’s PreciSensor™ system also contribute to the impressive performance of the LRP Vector X20 series motors. The ultra lightweight, precision machined 7075-T6 aluminum housing has been vented for improved heat absorption and reduced running temperatures at full power output.
- Modified and Stock Racing: All-purpose on road and off road software for modified and stock classes, including boost 0
- Multi-Mode Profile Adjustment: 7 fully adjustable parameters for stock and modified: auto brake, feel, torque timing, boost timing, boost angle, boost turbo, and cutoff voltage
- HD Full Aluminum Case: For lowest core temperature and tough race design
- All-New 6V/3A linear BEC
- Easy Solder U-Tab Design: Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for low resistance
- X-Brake Pro: New, efficient, and precise brake software
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available at www.LRP.cc!
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for both the ESC and motor
- Extra Small Size: 32x34x21mm size for easy installation
- Included plug-in high-performance fan
- XTEC X20 Coolmax housing: Machined 7075-T6 aluminum can with maximum cooling for lowest running temperatures
- Dynamic balanced WorksTeam rotor: Dual axis balanced 12.5mm sintered WorksTeam rotor for maximum power and highest efficiency
- Waterproof preciSensor™ system: Fully waterproof precise sensor positioning for best power, throttle feel and efficiency. Fully adjustable and replaceable
- Optimized racing stack: Optimized packed stack for improved drive feel and efficiency
- 5 timing inserts: Finer timing adjustments, inserts now with degree markings
- Laser engraved rotor size: Externally visible indication of the rotor diameter
- Oversized ABEC 5 ball-bearings: Larger sized ABEC 5 bearings for maximum durability
- O-ring dampening: For vibration-free operation even under highest rpms
- EasySolder design: Heavy copper, 6-layer PCB for lowest resistance
- World‘s winning motor technology
- Case Size: 32x34x21mm
- Voltage Input: 3.7 - 7.4V
- BEC: 6.0V / 3.0A
- Sensored Brushless System: Yes
- Forward/Brake: Yes
- Multi Mode Profile Adjustment: Yes
- Multi Protection System 2: Yes
- Internal Temp Check System 3: Yes
- Power Wires: 3.3mm
- Recommended Motor Limit: 3.5 Turn
- Rated current: 400A/phase
- Typical voltage drop: At 20A - 0.011V/Phase
- Weight (w/no wires): 40g
- Plugged fan: Yes (plug-in high performance fan included)
- RPM: 45,140
- Weight: 165g
- kV: 6,100
- Power: 486 W
- Magnet material: WorksTeam Sintered (12.5mm #50637)
- Voltage input: 3.7 - 7.4V
- Winding: Star (Multistrand Copper Winding)
This product was added to our catalog on April 16, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!