LRP "Flow" WorksTeam ESC & Vector X20 StockSpec Brushless Motor Combo (17.5T)
This is the LRP "Flow" WorksTeam ESC & Vector X20 StockSpec Brushless Motor Combo, with an included 17.5 Turn motor. The hardware and software of the Flow WorksTeam have been designed completely from scratch. Due to the multitude of mode setup options, the Flow WorksTeam can be precisely adapted to both modified and stock class racing. Apart from its unique software, the Flow features a machined aluminum 2-piece case which acts as a heatsink transferring the heat efficiently to the outside, keeping the speed control running cooler in all racing conditions. A high-power output over the entire RPM range and the simple yet flexible adjustability are only some of the features found in the Flow WorksTeam.
LRP StockSpec motors are based on the extremely successful Vector X20 Modified Brushless motors, with innovative features that include a dual axis balanced dynamic rotor, finely adjustable five-step timing and an optimized compact stack for better drive feeling and higher efficiency. They are extremely powerful, low maintenance and comply to the rules of all international and national Stock classes.
- Modified and Stock Racing: All-purpose on road and off road software for modified and stock classes, including boost 0
- Multi-Mode Profile Adjustment: 7 fully adjustable parameters for stock and modified: auto brake, feel, torque timing, boost timing, boost angle, boost turbo, and cutoff voltage
- HD Full Aluminum Case: For lowest core temperature and tough race design
- All-New 6V/3A linear BEC
- Easy Solder U-Tab Design: Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for low resistance
- X-Brake Pro: New, efficient, and precise brake software
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available at www.LRP.cc!
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for both the ESC and motor
- Extra Small Size: 32x34x21mm size for easy installation
- Included plug-in high-performance fan
- Advanced StockSpec Magnet: Race-legal high-strength magnet for maximum performance
- XTEC X20 Coolmax housing: Machined 7075-T6 aluminum can with maximum cooling for lowest running temperatures
- Dynamic Balanced StockSpec Rotor: Dual axis balanced 12.45mm sintered StockSpec rotor for maximum power and highest efficiency
- Waterproof preciSensor™ system: Fully waterproof precise sensor positioning for best power, throttle feel and efficiency. Fully adjustable and replaceable
- Optimized racing stack: Optimized packed stack for improved drive feel and efficiency
- Easy-Tech Features: Black coated shaft and magnet, laser-engraved turns and rotor, sealed winding
- 5 timing inserts: Finer timing adjustments, inserts now with degree markings
- Oversized ABEC 5 ball-bearings: Larger sized ABEC 5 bearings for maximum durability
- O-ring dampening: For vibration-free operation even under highest rpms
- EasySolder design: Heavy copper, 6-layer PCB for lowest resistance
- World‘s winning motor technology
- Case Size: 32x34x21mm
- Voltage Input: 3.7 - 7.4V
- BEC: 6.0V / 3.0A
- Sensored Brushless System: Yes
- Forward/Brake: Yes
- Multi Mode Profile Adjustment: Yes
- Multi Protection System 2: Yes
- Internal Temp Check System 3: Yes
- Power Wires: 3.3mm
- Recommended Motor Limit: 3.5 Turn
- Rated current: 400A/phase
- Typical voltage drop: At 20A - 0.011V/Phase
- Weight (w/no wires): 40g
- Plugged fan: Yes (plug-in high performance fan included)
- RPM: 16,280
- Weight: 165g
- kV: 2,200
- Power: 192 W
- Magnet material: WorksTeam Sintered 12.45mm)
- Voltage input: 3.7 - 14.8V
- Winding: Star (Multistrand Copper Winding)
This product was added to our catalog on December 4, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!