MIP "Pucks" Aluminum Kyosho RT6 Drive System
This is the optional, MIP "Pucks" Aluminum Kyosho RT6 Drive System, the future of 17.5 stock racing! MIP’s Puck Drive system is an aluminum based drivetrain system with aluminum differential outdrives, aluminum C-CVD™ bones, and replaceable plastic orange wear Pucks that take the place of inferior steel pins. This combination greatly increases the longevity of the drivetrain and, most importantly, decreases the drivetain’s overall rotating mass by a whopping 50%. The decrease in weight directly results in quicker acceleration, deceleration, and lower motor temps.
- Complete MIP Differential
- Complete C-CVD™ Axle Set
- 50% less rotating mass over stock steal components
- Replaceable Pucks to keep your drivetrain fresh
- Two sets of holes in the C-CVD™ bell
- Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Race proven C-CVD™ Construct
- MIP Laser Etched Logo
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- (2) MIP Confetti Sticker
- (1) MIP Thread Gel Safety Sheet
- (1) MIP Instruction Sheet
- (1) MIP Diff Lube & Grease Cup
- (1) MIP Diff Gear
- (1) MIP Thrust Retainer
- (1) MIP Thrust Washer
- (1) Diff Ring Washer
- (1) 5/32x5/16x.125” Bearing
- (1) MIP Pucks™ Male Outdrive Kyosho
- (1) MIP Pucks™ Female Outdrive Kyosho
- (2) MIP Pucks™ Shiny CVD™ Bone Kyosho RT6
- (2) 1/16”x.430 Solid Pin (2), MIP 3/16” CVD™ Coupling
- (2) SHSS 4-40x3/32” Cup Point
- (2) MIP Retaining Ring
- (2) MIP CVD™ Quick Release Axle Kyosho RT6
- (2) MIP CVD™ Puck Pin
- (8) MIP Outdrive Puck™
- (6) BHCS 1-72x1/8” Button Head
- (1) MIP Lube & Thread Gel Cup
This product was added to our catalog on June 6, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...