MIP "Pucks" Shiny Kyosho RT6 Drive System
This is an optional MIP "Pucks" Shiny Kyosho RT6 Drive System. MIP engineers have developed a Pucks Drive system specifically for modified racers! These "Shiny" kits provide the speed, acceleration, and replaceable Pucks design that make the aluminum kits a must have upgrade, but feature a shiny steel bone to harness the power delivery of a modified motor.
The MIP Pucks Shiny Drive system provides smoother acceleration, better handling out of turns and a little more weight. This helps to keep the vehicle grounded allowing the driver to maintain more control of the vehicle. MIP Shiny Drive Pucks system's are recommended for racers who use 13.5T or higher motors and want to take advantage of the Pucks system to keep their drive train running like new.
- For serious racers looking for a competitive advantage on the track
- Racers with 13.5 or higher motors
- Quicker acceleration
- Less overall wear on drive components
- Replaceable Pucks to keep drivetrain fresh
- Race Prove C-CVD Construction
- Two sets of holes in the C-CVD bell
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- (2) MIP Confetti Sticker
- (1) MIP Thread Gel Safety Sheet
- (1) MIP Instruction sheet
- (2) MIP Diff Ring
- (1) 52T Diff Gear
- (2) 5/32 x 5/16 x.125 Bearing
- (1) MIP Pucks
- (1) Male Outdrive Kyosho
- (1) MIP Pucks Female Outdrive Kyosho
- (1) Diff Lube & Grease Cup
- (2) SHSS 4-40 x 3-32” Cup Point
- (2) 1/16” x .430” Solid Pin
- (6) BHCS 1-72 x 1/8 Button Head
- (2) MIP 3/16” CVD Coupling
- (1) MIP Lube & Thread Gel Cup
- (2) MIP Retaining Ring
- (2) MIP CVD Puck Pin
- (8) MIP Outdrive Puck
- (2) MIP CVD Quick Release Axle Kyosho RT6
- (2) MIP Pucks Shiny CVD Bone Kyosho RT6
This product was added to our catalog on May 5, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!