Novak Crusher Extreme Sport Brushless Motor Combo (17.5T)
This is the Novak Crusher Extreme Sport Brushless Motor Combo, with an included Novak Ballistic Spec 17.5 Turn Brushless Motor. Novak’s Crusher Extreme Sport Brushless System, which includes Novak’s pure sensor-based Crusher ESC and Novak’s Ballistic Spec 17.5T brushless motor, can accommodate 2S, 3S and even 4S LiPo battery packs. The versatile Crusher Brushless ESC is ready to take on a wide range of applications, from 4x4 monster trucks to the voltage-hungry speed run fanatics. With features like auto-detect LiPo cutoff, ESC thermal protection, factory-wired with 14 gauge power wires, complete onboard programming, rebuildable/upgradable motor and more in an easy-to-install size.
An ESC that has "everything" is hard to find, but the Crusher has it all! When used with the included motor, the Crusher is ready to take on the ranks of the local spec class racing with ease or can just be used for non-racing bashing fun. When combined with a Novak crawling motor (not included), the Crusher is a stump-pulling, mountain-climbing monster with zero reverse delay. The wide voltage range means the Crusher is the perfect ESC to impress the neighbors with high speed passes. Drop in a 3S, or even 4S LiPo and really put on the "Wow Show"!
The Crusher is race-ready with a built-in 5-amp BEC, wide 2S-4S voltage range, and enhanced Novak X-Drive firmware upgrades. Novak crawling ESC's have the most powerful hold/hill brakes in the industry, and the Crusher features Power Brake settings that will hold even the heaviest crawlers on the steepest of inclines. When you are done scaling tough descents and need to get to the next obstacle or down the trail faster, the Crusher utilizes Novak’s RPM Boost Timing for added RPM and top speed. The Crusher’s sealed case design, complete coverage heat sink, and included cooling fan ensure you can thrash on your rig run after run.
- Extreme performance sensor-based combo for 2S, 3S and 4S monster trucks, short course, or any 1/10-scale on-road or off-road setups
- Durable ESC design with sealed case, cooling fan and replaceable wire
- Auto-detect LiPo Cutoff and ESC Thermal Overload Protection
- Novak RPM Boost Timing—Dynamic Timing Advance for increased RPM
- Complete onboard programming for easy one-touch customization
- Heavy-duty built-in 5A BEC
- Novak X-Drive firmware for unmatched throttle response and control
- Completely rebuildable/upgradable sensored brushless motor (ROAR approved)
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Designed and assembled by Novak in Irvine, Calif., using globally-sourced components
Crusher Extreme Specifications:
Motor Type: Sensored Brushless
Fwd/Brk/Rev: F / Drag Brake / R (F / B / R when used with a non-crawling motor)
Input Cells (LiPo/NiMH): 2-4S LiPo cells/4-14 NiMH (Lipo recommended for performance setups and when using RPM Boost Timing)
Size (in/mm): 1.16” x 1.47” x 0.96" (29.5 x 37.3 x 24.4 mm)
Weight (oz/g): 1.42 oz. (40.4 g)
On-Resistance (ohms): 0.00040 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp. (brushless)
- Brushless 2S: 6.5-turn 540-size (13.5T Crawler); 4.5T 550-size
- Brushless 3S: 13.5-turn 540-size (13.5T Crawler); 6.5T 550-size
- Brushless 4S: 13.5-turn 540-size (13.5T Crawler); 7.5T 550-size
BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 5.0 amps
Wire Size (GA): 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
Ballistic Spec 17.5 Turn Specifications:
Part Number: NOV3617R
Motor Size (540): 2.07" x 1.41" (52.6 x 35.8mm)
Motor Weight: 6.6oz. (187g)
Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125
kV (Unloaded): 2,200 RPM/volt
Magnetic Material: Sintered Neodymium
Stator Insert Color: Yellow
This product was added to our catalog on August 30, 2013.
Super Saver Shipping!