Novak Vulcan Modified Brushless Motor (7.5T)
Not only are the end bells and stators unique to the Vulcan platform, but Novak engineers have fine-tuned the winding and wire specifications. This wire sizing and high-RPM stator have proven to be a perfect blend of unstoppable power, yet remains extremely easy to drive. Novak testers and factory drivers noticed a performance improvement combined with faster lap times.
A motor is nothing without a rotor. Novak motor rotors are magnetized and tested right under Novak's own roof in California. This means Novak rotors are the most consistent and reliable available. Vulcan Mod motors work with the entire line of tuning rotors, but include the king of efficiency, the 12.3mm neo rotor. This rotor has proven time and time again to be the perfect balance of power and RPM efficiency. If your conditions require a different power band, Novak offers a full line of tuning rotors to suit your racing needs.
- Pro modified racing motor featuring a high RPM stator hand wound with Novak's American Red Wire
- One-piece front can with large vents to ensure proper bearing alignment and maximum airflow
- Engineered by Novak to meet ROAR specifications (pending approval)
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Rebuildable design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality and support, and a 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All brushless motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
Motor Dimensions (540): 2.07x1.41" (52.6x35.8mm)
Weight: 6.1oz (173g)
Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125"
Magnetic Material: High Strength Sintered Neodymium
Stator Insert Color: Gray
This product was added to our catalog on June 25, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...