Parrot Jumping Sumo Rolling Robot (White)
This is the Parrot Jumping Sumo Rolling Robot. The Parrot Jumping Sumo is a responsive bot with a strong personality which rolls, rushes, zig-zags, circles, takes turns at 90° and which, in a flash, jumps up to 80 cm in height and length! And thanks to its embedded camera, it immerses you in the center of the adventure.
3 Control Modes
- Jumper: Jumps up to 80 cm in height and length, and always lands on its wheels.
- Kicker: Its spring enables it to push objects in its path!
- Auto-Balance: Balancing in fashion, as a "Segway".
*Acrobatic tricks are available from the free app FreeFlight 3.
- Faultless Directional Stability: The Jumping Sumo provides two different driving modes for the best possible experience. One mode "opens" up the wheels creating a wider wheelbase for increased stability during high-speed runs, and the other mode re-tracts the wheelbase for a narrower stance. This can enhance agility as well as provide increased maneuverability in tight spots.
- 3 Colors to Choose From: Pick your favorite color or stand-out against your buddies Jumping Sumo. Choose from White, Black or Khaki Brown.
- The World in Immersive View: Parrot Jumping Sumo is equipped with a wide angle camera that streams live immersive views on the piloting screen. You discover the world at the height of your Jumping Sumo and explore inaccessible areas.
- FreeFlight 3: The FreeFlight 3 free app offers an intuitive control from your smartphone or tablet. It connects through Wi-Fi(r) to your Jumping Sumo that generates its own 2.4GHz and 5Ghz network. It is compatible with devices running iOS and Android, and from October 2014 under Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1. It is also the application of MiniDrone Rolling Spider.
- Choregraph Moves for Your Jumping Sumo: A ‘road plan’ enables you to program a sequence with acrobatics. When you access the app, the sequence appears amongst the pre-defined tricks of your Jumping Sumo.
Application: Free piloting app compatible with smartphones and tablets running on iOS, Android, and from September 2014 under Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1.
Connectivity: Generates its WiFi(r) (AC) 2.4 or 5 Ghz network
Range: Up to 50 meters in free-field conditions
Directional stability: Inertial unit with a gyroscope and an accelerometer
Camera: Wide angle: the streaming video is transmitted to the smartphone or tablet screen
Resolution: 640 x 480 px, 15 frames per second
Battery: Lithium-Polymer and removable (compatible with Rolling Spider), lasts up to 20 minutes and full recharge in 1 hour
Speed: Rolls up to 2m/s (7 km/h)
Sounds: A speaker produces sound animations depending on your Jumping Sumo moor, several vibes are available and you can customize them
Indicators: LED eyes indicate the status of Sumo Jumping
Dimensions: Large wheels : 7.28 x 5.90 x 4.33 inches; Tightened wheels : 5.63 x 5.90 x 4.33 inches
Weight: 180 g
OS: Operates under Linux. Free SDK for coders.
- 1 Jumping Sumo
- 1 micro-USB cradle
- 3 stickers
- 2 rubber pads
- 1 battery
- 1 quick start guide
This product was added to our catalog on July 28, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!