Pro-Line 1973 Ford Bronco CGR Body w/CGR Roll Cage (Clear)
This is the Pro-line 1973 Ford Bronco CGR Body with CGR Roll Cage and is intended for use with 1/10 scale rock crawlers. The wait is over! Pro-Line is pleased to announce the release of the 1973 Ford® Bronco CGR body for 1/10 Crawlers. Pro-Line’s classic car enthusiasts captured the essence of the Bronco and have made it available in 1/10 scale format for 1/10 Rock Crawler enthusiasts. Complete with detailed grill, headlights, and body molding trim, this body has the classic Bronco look. Classic truck enthusiasts will not want to be left behind.
- All-inclusive two piece system
- CGR made from high strength injection molded nylon
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
- Perfect fit for Axial AX10, SCX10, Team Losi Crawler, or other 1:10 crawlers
- 8 mounting points body to roll cage for a secure/durable fit and finish
- Spare tire rack system good for 1.9” or 2.2” tires
- CGR cage accepts Pro-Line’s Roof Rack (PRO604600) and other scale accessories. ALL SOLD SEPARATELY
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Made in the USA
- Clear Ford® Bronco CGR body (1pc)
- CGR Roll Cage Kit
- Decal Sheet
Length: 18.4" (467mm)
Width: 7.1" (180mm)
Height: 6.0" (152mm)
Wheel Base: 12.3" (312mm)
This product was added to our catalog on March 3, 2010.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!