Pro-Line 1973 Ford Bronco Monster Truck Body (Clear)
This is the Pro-Line 1973 Ford Bronco Body. This body is intended for use with the Traxxas E-Maxx, T-Maxx, Revo, E-Revo and Summit monster trucks equipped with the optional Pro-Line Extended Body Posts.
Ford Bronco fans rejoice! Pro-Line now offers a 1973 Ford Bronco body for the popular longer wheelbase Monster Trucks. Complete with detailed grill, headlights, body molding trim, and that overall distinct Bronco look, all you classic truck enthusiasts will not want to be left behind.
- Incredible Ford Bronco Scale looks and details
- Perfect fit for the longer wheelbase Monster Trucks
- Extended Rear Body Posts are REQUIRED – NOT Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 19.8" (502mm)
Width: 8.0" (203mm)
Height: 6.5" (165mm)
Wheel Base: 13.0" (330mm)
- Clear 1973 Ford Bronco Body
- Window templates
- Decal Sheet
Needed To Complete:
- PRO6036-00: Pro-Line Extended Front & Rear Body Mounts
- E-REVO (Requires additional body trimming)
- PRO6003-00: Pro-Line Tall Rear Body Mount
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...