Pro-Line "ProTrac" Renegade 2.2/3.0 Bead-Loc Front/Rear Hex Wheels (2) (Chrome/Black)
This is a set of two Pro-Line "ProTrac" Renegade 2.2/3.0 Bead-Loc Front/Rear Wheels, and are intended for use on the front and rear of Pro-Line ProTrac equipped Traxxas Slash trucks, as well as the Associated SC10 when using the Pro-Line 12mm adapter kit (PRO6064-05) and front inboard hub kit (PRO6068-00), the Associated SC10 4x4 and Losi XXX-SCT when using the Pro-Line front inboard hub kit (PRO6069-00), and TEN-SCTE with minor modification. Pro-Line has listened to their fans and is releasing the best-selling bead-loc wheel design in the extremely popular ProTrac offset.
The ProTrac offset has become the new standard in short course racing and now fits several popular SC kits. The wheel features Pro-Line’s Renegade style wheel face – Tough 10-spoke wheel replicating the latest in high performance full-size pro racing technology. Pro-Line’s Bead-loc technology allows you the ability to take tires on and off at will, making it the most user friendly and economical wheel choice available. Pro-Line has combined high strength nylon with a super shiny chrome finish to give you the ultimate in wheel selection and style. Put some Pro-Line ProTrac Renegade 2.2”/3.0” Bead-Loc Wheels on your truck today!
NOTE: These wheels are compatible with the Losi TEN-SCTE, but minor trimming of the inner support webs will be required to prevent rubbing.
- Awesome Chrome finish
- 10-spoke wheel design for increased rigidity
- 3-piece wheel design for easy installation and no gluing of tires
- Six stainless steel button head screws included per wheel. Button Head Hardware size 2mm hex, 3mm threads, 10mm long
- Wheel Made out of durable nylon material with Die Cast Bead-Loc ring
- Also available in black with red ring
- Made in the USA, since 1982
NOTE: Pro-Line bead-loc wheels work with Pro-Line tires ONLY due to the inner webbing bead design
- (2) Renegade Wheels
- (2) Bead-Loc Sleeves
- (2) Die Cast Bead-Loc Rings
- (12) Stainless Steel Button Head Screws
This product was added to our catalog on January 27, 2012.