ProTek RC "Prodigy 640" High Power LiPo/LiFe/NiMH DC Battery Charger (6S/40A/1000W)
This is the ProTek R/C "Prodigy 640" High Power LiPo/LiFe/NiMH DC Battery Charger. The next generation of Prodigy has arrived. Can your charger charge a 6S pack at 40 amps with power to spare? Does it take forever to parallel charge multiple packs at once, because your charger is lacking? Demanding enthusiasts demand power. With 1000 Watts of power and 40 amps of charging current on tap, the Prodigy 640 is the obvious choice for your high power charging needs.
Features include a 1000W Energy Transfer Discharge function that allows the user to transfer stored energy from a charged battery pack, back into a Pb battery DC power source. The Digital Power mode allows users to supply power to additional DC powered equipment. The Pre-Charge function gives users an opportunity to save Lithium batteries that have been discharged too far. Additionally, the software can be updated to support future upgrades, and a heavy duty XT60 connector is used to provide a safe and secure charge lead connection.
These features only scratch the surface of what the Prodigy 640 delivers. Grab a Prodigy 640 and see for yourself why Protek R/C is found on the benches of some of the most respected R/C professionals in the world, including racer Atsushi Hara, pilot Tim Jones and more. The next generation has arrived. Don't get left behind.
- High Power Digital DC Balance Charger
- 0.1 - 40A Charge/Discharge Current
- 500W @ <24V Charge Power
- 1000W @ >24V Charge Power
- Maximum 5A Discharge Current, up to 100W
- 32 Bit MCU
- Pre-Charge Function to Help Restore Lithium Packs
- Digital Power Program Delivers 3V - 24V to Power Other DC Devices
- 1000W Energy Transfer Discharge - Transfer stored energy from your battery pack back into a Pb battery DC power source
- Supports up to 6S Lithium & 16 Cell Nickel Battery Packs
- Updateable Software to Support Future Upgrades
- Lithium, Nickel & Lead Acid Compatible
- Heavy Duty XT60 Output Connector
- Charge leads included for a variety of applications
- Balance board is compatible with XH, EH, TP/FP and HP/PQ style balance plugs
- 11 - 32V DC Input Voltage Range
- ±0.01 Balance Tolerance Range
- Multiple Safety Functions
- Balance Current up to 1A
- 5V/1A USB Charging Port
- Heavy Duty Metal Case
- Back-Light Screen
- Efficient Heat Sink
||Prodigy 640 DC|
|DC Input Voltage Range||DC 11.0V - 32.0V|
|Charge Current Range|| 0.1 - 40.0A
|Discharge Current Range||0.1 - 40.0A
|Discharge Power Limit||Max. 100W
|Energy Transfer Mode||Max. 1000W
|Balance Current||Max. 1000mA
|NiCd/NiMH Cell Count||1 - 16 Cells|
|Lithium Battery Cell Count||1 - 6 Cells|
|Pb Battery Voltage||2 - 20V|
|Digital Power||3 - 24V|
|USB Charge Current|| 5V/1A
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
- (1) Prodigy 640 DC Charger
- (1) Deans Charge Lead
- (1) Alligator Clip Charge Lead
- (1) Combination JST/Receiver Battery/Glow Ignitor Charge Lead
- (2) Battery Clamps
- (2) Multi-Type LiPo Balance Board
Note: To maximize the performance of this charger use a ProTek 2-6S Parallel Charge Board (PTK-5335) to charge four batteries at once.
ProTek R/C is an AMain.com brand.
This product was added to our catalog on November 14, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!