ProTek RC "TruGrit" Detail Sanding Pen Set (4)
This is the four piece ProTek R/C "TruGrit" Detail Sanding Pen Set. The ProTek R/C TruGrit Detail Sanding Pen was specifically developed for those hard-to-reach sanding jobs. Unlike other sanding products, the TruGrit Sanding Pen provides three different working surfaces and the ability to use the entire sanding material. Additionally, the sanding pens are spring loaded to put tension on the sandpaper belt. After the belt has been used up, simply compress the pen and replace the belt.
ProTek R/C offers the TruGrit Sanding Pens in a four and six piece set (PTK-8271). Both sets include 80, 120, 180 and 240 grit pens, but the six piece set adds the 320 and 400 grit pens. Both sets include multiple sandpaper belts per grit, with one belt installed on the pen, and additional belts included in the package.
- Easily sand in those hard-to-reach spots
- Three work surfaces to match a variety of purposes
- Thumb and finger supports for maximum grip
- Great replacement to files, folded sandpaper or benching stones
Pen Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.9x1.27x1.27cm (6.25x0.5x0.5 in)
Belt Width: 6.35mm (0.25 in)
- (1) 80 Grit Pen (Gray)
- (1) 120 Grit Pen (Red)
- (1) 180 Grit Pen (Orange)
- (1) 240 Grit Pen (Blue)
- (3) 80 Grit Sandpaper Belt
- (3) 120 Grit Sandpaper Belt
- (3) 180 Grit Sandpaper Belt
- (3) 240 Grit Sandpaper Belt
This product was added to our catalog on January 31, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...