Serpent 747e 200mm 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Touring Car Kit
This is the Serpent 747e 200mm 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Touring Car Kit. Serpent continues to push the performance envelope with the Serpent 747e. With a more forgiving nature than a standard 190mm touring car, the 747e is easier to drive thanks to the 200mm platform and wider foam tires. The spring steel nitro drivetrain can better handle the power of a high voltage brushless power plant, with less wear and tear than a typical 190mm touring car setup. Additionally, 200mm cars are stronger and less prone to crash damage than a light weight 190mm car.
The Serpent 747e delivers state of the art design concepts and innovative features that lead the way in 200mm chassis design. These features/concepts create an electric 200mm touring car with many of the same things you would find on a nitro car, but with the advantage of clean, silent and amazingly fast electric power.
- Carbon fiber chassis and top deck
- Aluminum motor mounts double up as mid-shaft holder and rear anti-roll bar holder
- Ball raced mid-shaft is mounted in separate brackets to allow easy and fast spur gear changes
- Very low steering servo position, with centrally mounted supports in alu/carbon structure
- 2 aluminum L-shaped top deck supports with integrated ball raced belt tensioners
- Front and rear gear diffs
- Ball raced anti-roll bars
- Carbon fiber battery holders
- Fully adjustable independent suspension
- Low friction belts and precision pulley's
- RCCX shock absorbers
- Front CVD and rear dog bones in Serpent Spring Steel
- Low and wide front bumper
Class: 200mm 1/10th Scale
Purpose: 200mm Touring Car Racer
Chassis: 3mm carbon fiber, CNC machined
Suspension: Independent double wishbone suspension
Top-deck: 2mm carbon fiber, CNC machined
Shock absorbers: RCM shock absorbers
Drive system: 4wd through kevlar reinforced timing belts
Front axle: Gear Differential v2 (One way axle Optional - not included)
Rear axle: Gear Differential v2
Approx. Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.595kg)
Max. speed: 65mph + (105km/h)
Acceleration: 0-55mph (90km/h) 3.0 seconds
Needed to Complete:
- Surface radio & receiver
- High torque steering servo
- 1/8 scale ESC & 540 motor
- 48P pinion gear
- Wheels & Tires
- Body, wing & polycarbonate paint
- 3S LiPo battery & battery charger
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!