Serpent Viper 977 WC Limited Edition 1/8 Scale On Road Kit
This is the Serpent Viper 977 WC Limited Edition 1/8 Scale On Road Kit. To celebrate Serpent driver Tadahiko Sahashi's win and TQ at the 2013-2014 IFMAR World Championships in Japan, Serpent introduces the Serpent Viper 977 WC Limited Edition. The 977 WC Limited Edition includes a number of option parts that were used by Tadahiko to claim the win. The Viper 977 setup that Tadahiko used to TQ and win the World Championship has also been included. The chassis is engraved with the Viper 977 WC Limited Edition logo and the Box-top will have a decal to show its the WC Limited edition, with a promo-sheet inside the box. Combine the WC option parts with the standard Viper 977 WC features and you have a winning combination that has been proven at the highest level of competition.
977 WC Features:
- OS2 Aluminum Front Wheel Axle: Lighter for less rotating mass and hard anodized for durability.
- Aluminum Rear Wheel Axle & Spring Steel Rear Driveshaft CVD: Wheel axle is lighter for less rotating mass and hard anodized for durability. Spring Steel rear CVD type driveshaft for durability.
- Carbon Front/Rear Rim Covers: Front and rear carbon disks add stiffness to the steering block and upright, influences steering and grip.
- 38g Bottom Weight: Brass weight is mounted in the central part of the chassis; the weight is seated in a slider, so its easy to move the weight forward or back to change the balance of the car for more steering, or more grip.
- Aluminum Throttle Lever: Beautifully machined ball-raced throttle lever.
- Aluminum Bottom Servo Saver: Machined 7075 T6 aluminum lower servo saver arm, for more stiffness and durability.
- Spring Steel Rear Anti-Roll Bar: Harder rear anti roll bar in top quality spring steel.
- Hard Wishbones & Uprights: Hard composite suspension parts for a more direct and responsive feel.
- 3x6x3mm Orange Shims: Shims to use on top of the uprights to change roll-center
- L27 Red Rear Shock Springs: Harder then standard rear springs for a more responsive feel.
- 700 Shock Oil: Harder than standard shock-oil for a more responsive feel
Class: 1/8th scale gas on-road, IFMAR rules
Purpose: High-end competition
Weight: 2.420kg (depending on radio gear)
Track-width rear: 260mm - 266mm
Track-width front: 250mm - 260mm
Wheel base: Adjustable 296 - 300mm +/-1.7mm
- Viper 977 kit
- (2) Wheelaxle front OS2 alu
- (2) Rear wheelaxle cvd alu
- (2) Rim cover RR carbon
- (2) Rim cover FR carbon
- (1) Weight bottom brass 38gr
- (1) Throttle lever alu
- (2) Servosaver bottom alu
- (2) Rear driveshaft cvd
- (1) Antiroll bar RR hard
- (2) Upright hard
- (2) Wishbone RR lw hard
- (2) Wishbone FR lw L+R hard
- (2) Wishbone FR up hard
- (4) Shim 3x6x3 orange
- (2) Spring red L27
- (1) 700 shock oil 50cc
Needed to Complete:
- Radio system (transmitter and receiver)
- Personal transponder
- Steering & throttle servos
- Manifold & exhaust
- Starter box & starter box battery pack
- Receiver battery pack
- Glowplug igniter
- Battery charger
- 1/8-scale bodyshell & Polycarbonate paint
- Wheels & tires
- Model R/C car fuel (nitromethane)
This product was added to our catalog on December 20, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!