Team Associated ProLite 4x4 RTR Brushless 4WD Short Course Truck w/2.4GHz & 7-Cell NiMH
This is the Team Associated ProLite 4x4 1/10 Scale Electric Ready-to-Run 4WD Short Course Truck, with an included XP 2.4GHz Radio System. The ProLite 4x4 is the first release from the Qualifier Series from Team Associated. It's a fully assembled, Ready-to-Run, Reedy brushless-powered 4WD short-course truck that even includes a Reedy WolfPack 7-cell battery pack wired with a Deans power connector.
Additional features include the XP waterproof speed control and XP2G 2.4GHz radio system. The front and rear sealed gear differentials are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft, and an adjustable center slipper clutch handles all of the Reedy brushless power. The bumps are managed by four fluid-filled, adjustable, coil-over shocks and aggressive, short-course racing tires mounted on KMC style hex drive wheels.
The Qualifier Series is Team Associated's exciting line of sport-level products that are designed to be FUN above all else, yet are lower cost, easy to use, durable, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby. When great looks and high performance are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the ultimate sport product. When all this is offered from a company like Team Associated, it's nothing short of awesome.
The included 7-cell/8.4V Reedy Wolfpack is assembled using Reedy's high-tech NiMH sub-C SC-R cells that provide extended run times and maximum output thanks to its ultra-low internal resistance. To further minimize power-robbing resistance and heat, welded connections between each cell and thick 14AWG silicone power wires combined with an industry-standard High Power Connector to ensure maximum performance and reliability.
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run shaft drive 4WD short-course truck
- Reedy 550-SL 3500kV Brushless motor
- Reedy WolfPack 8.4V NiMH Battery with Deans Ultra Plug Connector
- XP2G 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal-gear servo and enclosed receiver box
- XP water-resistant LiPo compatible electronic speed controller with Deans Ultra Plug connector
- 12mm hex drive KMC replica wheels front and rear with aggressive short-course racing tires
- Front CVAs and rear dogbones
- Heavy-duty front and rear gear differentials
- Durable 32-pitch spur gear with center slipper clutch
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Fluid-filled shocks
- Composite modular chassis
- Rugged front and rear bumpers
- Painted and decaled short-course body
- All metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1/10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
Length: 535mm (21.06in)
Width: 305mm (12.01in)
Wheelbase: 324mm (12.76in)
Weight: 2624g (5.78 lbs)
Needed To Complete:
- (6) "AA" Batteries
- 7-cell NiMH Battery Charger with Deans T-Style Ultra Plug Connector
This product was added to our catalog on November 20, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!