Team Associated RC8.2 Race Spec RTR 1/8 Nitro Buggy w/XP2G 2.4GHz Radio & .21VS Engine
This is the Team Associated RC8.2 Race Spec RTR 1/8 Scale Nitro Buggy, with an included XP2G 2.4GHz Radio System and a Reedy .21VS Pull Start Engine.
The RC8.2 has already proven itself a winner in many world class events such as the 1/8 scale off-road R.O.A.R. National Championship, the Dirt Nitro Challenge, and the Silver State Nitro Challenge. With the RC8.2RS RTR, you can now have this high level of performance in a Race-Spec Ready-To-Run vehicle.
The RC8.2RS RTR comes loaded with the performance features you have come to expect from the Race-Spec line. Features like the powerful Reedy .21VS pull start engine, a performance-tuned exhaust system and XP2G 2.4GHz radio system, just to name a few.
The RC8.2RS RTR is the perfect way to get into the 1/8 scale nitro buggy class, and also has the benefit of having many Factory Team performance parts and upgrades already available.
- Powerful Reedy .21VS engine with pull start and Team Associated 2-chamber tuned exhaust
- XP2G 2.4GHz radio system with digital, high-torque XP DS1510MG metal-gear steering servo and water-resistant receiver box
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
- Low center-of-gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- Black hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Choice of two factory finished RC8 bodies color schemes
- Lightweight and durable drivetrain
- Upgraded dual bell-crank steering rack for reduced bump-steer
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1/8 Scale
Length: 470mm (18.5in)
Width: 305mm (12.01in)
Wheelbase: 323mm (12.72in)
Weight: 3570g (7.87lbs)
- RC8.2RS RTR Vehicle
- XP 2.4GHz Radio System
- .21 VS Reedy Engine w/Pull Start
- High-Torque XP DS1510MG Metal-Gear Steering Servo
- Glow Igniter
- Fuel Bottle
- Glow Plug (MC59)
- 1.5mm and 2.0mm L wrenches
- 2.5mm ball nose wrench
- Stamped turnbuckle wrench; 5 & 5.5mm
- Shock tool, upper and lower pieces (ASC89358)
- 10mm clutch nut wrench (ASC7976)
- 5-in-1 wrench; 17, 10, 8, 7 & 5.5mm
Needed To Complete:
- (10) "AA" Batteries
- (1) "D" Battery
- RC Nitro Fuel (20-30% nitro content)
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Team Associated RC8.2RS RTR model ASC80909 is available in two different color schemes: white and silver. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
This product was added to our catalog on May 6, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!