Team Associated Rival RTR 1/8 Brushless Monster Truck w/2.4GHz & Two 7-Cell NiMH
The Rival Monster Truck features a super long travel independent suspension that is managed by eight fluid-filled, adjustable coil-over shocks, giving the Rival the ability to roll over just about anything in its path. Giant aggressive monster truck tires provide maximum traction, letting the Rival claw through the toughest terrain with ease. The 4WD drivetrain includes three sealed gear differentials that transfer the power with tough steel CVA drive shafts to both ends of the truck.
The included 7-cell/8.4V Reedy Wolfpack batteries are assembled using Reedy's high-tech NiMH sub-C SC-R cells that provide extended run times and maximum output thanks to its ultra-low internal resistance. To further minimize power-robbing resistance and heat, welded connections between each cell and thick 14AWG silicone power wires combined with an industry-standard High Power Connector to ensure maximum performance and reliability.
- XP SC1300-DB brushless electronic speed control with dual Deans Ultra Plug: features independent battery voltage sensing for optimum battery performance (two 2S, 7.4V LiPo maximum; sold separately)
- Reedy 1515-SL 2000kV brushless motor
- XP2G 2.4GHz radio system, high torque DS1510MG metal gear servo, and water-resistant receiver box
- 2 Reedy 7-cell/8.4V NiMH WolfPack batteries with Deans Ultra Plugs included
- Factory-finished RIVAL monster truck style body
- 3-gear differential drivetrain including a center differential for superior traction and performance
- Big aggressive monster truck tires with bead-lock style wheels that use 1/8 scale type 17mm wheel hexes and locking wheel nuts
- Ultra-rigid aluminum monster truck chassis
- 8 adjustable fluid-filled shock absorbers
- Durable, impact-absorbing bumpers front and rear
- Tough 4mm steel wire roll bar protects the body and chassis during roll-overs and tumbles
- Battery tray holds two 6- or 7-cell NiCd/NiMH or two 2S LiPo battery packs
- 5mm heavy-duty adjustable alloy steel turnbuckles
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Monster Truck
Scale Size: 1:8 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
Length: 595mm (23.43in)
Width: 450mm (17.72in)
Wheelbase: 394mm (15.51in)
Weight: 5990g (13.21lbs)
Needed To Complete:
- (6) "AA" Batteries
- NiMH Compatible Battery Charger w/Deans Ultra Plug Connector
This product was added to our catalog on May 30, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!