Team Associated SC10 RTR 1/10 Electric 2WD Short Course Truck (Pro Comp) w/2.4GHz
This is the Team Associated SC10 RTR (ready-to-run) 1/10 Scale Electric 2WD Short Course Truck, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System. Finally, you can now have Team Associated’s world-class performance with true scale authenticity in a 1:10 scale ready-to-run electric truck! Team Associated is proud to bring to you the SC10; a 1:10 scale electric 2WD off road, authentic short course race-truck that is ready-to-run.
Based on the 6-time ROAR National Winning RC10T4, the engineers behind the doors in Area-51 made the SC10 both, all show and all go!
The SC10 comes ready-to-run with a factory finished short course race-truck body, short course style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain tires, all that have been designed to look just like the full-size race trucks that run in short course off-road series around the country. The world of high-performance 1:10 scale electric R/C has never before seen this level of scale accuracy! At first glance it’s easy to see that the SC10 is another champion by design!
- Built on the 6-time National Champion RC10T4 platform
- Authentic short course replica racing truck body
- Short course style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain scale tires with re-enforced sidewalls
- Realistic bumpers front and rear for maximum durability
- AE logo mud flaps
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox equipped with sealed gear differential
- Efficient dual-sided, externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Molded composite low-CG chassis
- Hinged battery hold-down strap fits NiMH & LiPo battery packs
- Set-screw secured antenna tube
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- 14 rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for quick and easy suspension adjustments
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank “coplanar” steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front and rear
- Blue aluminum shock bodies
- Steel rear dogbone drive shafts
- XP2G 2.4GHz radio system with metal gear steering servo
- XP SC200 digital electronic forward/reverse speed controller with optional LiPo low voltage cut off and optional reverse lockout
- Reedy 17-turn motor
- Many Factory Team & Reedy option parts already available!
Needed to Complete:
- 7.2V NiMH battery & compatible charger w/T-Style Deans Connector
- (8) AA Batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 6, 2009.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!