Team Associated T4.2 Brushless RTR 1/10 Stadium Truck w/2.4GHz Radio
This is the Team Associated T4.2 Brushless Ready to Run 1/10 Stadium Truck. Designed and raced by the winningest name in RC, Team Associated now brings you this level of high-performance in an electric off road truck with the T4.2RS Ready-to-Run. The T4.2 RTR is fully assembled and shares many of the same parts as the popular RC10T4 Factory Team kit. The T4.2 RTR has also received upgraded features, like the Team Associated XP2G 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal gear steering servo. Power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the XP SC500-BL water-resistant electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff and Deans© connector provides smooth throttle control.
The T4.2RS can also be upgraded as your skills improve and budget allows with the full line of Factory Team T4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy and LRP performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated T4.2RS RTR to the winner's circle today, or chances are you'll be chasing one.
- Fully assembled 2WD truck based on the 8-time R.O.A.R. National Champion platform
- XP SC500-BL Brushless water resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff and Deans© connector
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- XP2G 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system with digital, metal-gear servo
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- Factory-finished Interceptor-T polycarbonate body
- High-traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: RTR*
Length: 390mm (15.35in)
Width: 316mm (12.44in)
Wheelbase: 288mm (11.34in)
Weight: 1756g (3.87lbs)
*NOTE: This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Needed to Complete:
- 6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo battery pack with Deans T-Style connector
- Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
- 6 AA batteries for radio
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Team Associated T4.2 Brushless RTR model ASC7039 is available in two different color schemes: red/white and blue/white. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
This product was added to our catalog on June 18, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...