Team Associated TC6.1 Factory Team Worlds 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit
This is the Team Associated TC6.1 Factory Team Worlds 1/10 Scale Electric Touring Car Kit. The RC10TC6.1 Worlds Car kit builds upon the already-successful R.O.A.R. and B.R.C.A. national championship-winning TC6.1 platform with several performance-enhancing upgrades that boost the car to the next level.
The TC6.1 WC is built on an redesigned ultra-narrow 2.25mm-thick carbon-fiber chassis with optimized flex along with maximum chassis-roll ground clearance. The narrow chassis helps reduce chassis drag during the hardest cornering. Also included in the TC6.1 WC are the Factory Team Vertical Ballstud Bearing Caps. Previously available only as a Factory Team upgrade, the vertical ballstud bearing caps provide finer increments of adjustment. This increased adjustability will allow the racer to tune the suspension with even more precision than before.
The TC6.1 Factory Team came feature-packed, and the TC6.1 Worlds Car is no exception. Rear hub carriers and caster blocks feature integrated inserts for caster and rear-toe angle adjustment. This means you can adjust these angles by merely changing the inserts and not the whole assembly.
Front and rear anti-roll bars feature the H.D.R.C. (High Definition Roll Control) system. Roll stiffness is controlled and adjusted by the two wires that mount into the sides of an aluminum center member and link to the suspension arms. The aluminum center member rolls on a bearing surface to reduce friction and provide ultra-precise movement.
The lightweight rear gear differential provides maximum performance, adjustability and low maintenance, while the front spool features replaceable composite outdrives that still retains the low-friction, free-movement performance of the CVA blades.
Symmetrical blue aluminum bulkheads are compatible with TC6 chassis components. Factory Team VCS3 shocks feature hard-anodized threaded bodies with bottom-loaded seals. The VCS3 shocks are super smooth and have increased stroke, all adding up to improved traction. Multiple Ackermann adjustment positions, improved steering input rate, and Blue Titanium turnbuckles with eyelet ballcups, all add up to an easier-to-tune platform.
Drive the same car that won the 2012 R.O.A.R. national modified touring car championship - drive the RC10TC6.1 Worlds Car.
- Ultra-narrow 2.25mm thick Carbon Fiber chassis
- Factory Team vertcal ballstud bearing caps with Carbon Fiber shock towers
- Suspension arms designed for increased stiffness and strength, as well as finer shock adjustments
- Hubs and caster blocks use integrated inserts for adjustable caster/toe angles
- H.D.R.C (High Definition Roll Center) system
- Lightweight rear gear differential for maximum performance and minimal maintenance
- Front spool with replaceable composite outdrives
- Offset arm mounts help increase durability and minimize shims between mount and bulkhead
- Ultra-narrow chassis layout optimized for LiPo batteries and brushless motors
- Symmetrical bulkhead layout minimizes spare part cost
- Multi-position steering system to fine tune Ackermann steering rates
- VCS3 shocks with hard anodized threaded shock bodies
- Titanium turnbuckles with updated ballcup eyelets for easy access to ball stud
- 16 precision bearings
- Low center of gravity
- Suspension arms with greater strength and finer shock adjustments
- Cross-compatibility with TC6 chassis components
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Touring Car
Scale Size: 1/10 Scale
Length: 381mm (15in)
Width: 190mm (7.48in)
Wheelbase: 255mm (10.04in)
Weight: 1375g (3.03 lbs)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.0:1
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- Steering Servo
- 540 Sized Electric Motor
- Electronic Speed Control
- 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery Pack or 6.0V LiFe Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery charger
- 190mm Polycarbonate Touring Car Body
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- Rubber or Foam Touring Car Tires
This product was added to our catalog on October 17, 2012.