Team Durango DEX210 V2 1/10 Electric 2wd Off Road Buggy Kit
The DEX210v2 is the latest version of the European Championship winning 2WD Buggy. Piloted to the 2WD EFRA European Championship win in 2013 by Jörn Neumann, the DEX210v2 is a true competition spec racing machine, with over 20 updated features. Engineered to win, the DEX210v2 is the only 2WD 1/10 Electric Buggy you will ever need, no matter where your racing career takes you.
- Chassis: 0.098" (2.5mm) thick 6061 T-6 aluminum with 25° front kickup, black plastic side guards
- Drive: Rear wheel, with type B rear driveshafts for smoother driveshaft operation at extreme angles
- Gearbox: Type B design with camber link
- Shocks: Aluminum body, oil-filled, with additional blank pistons, shorter front shock body than original version, shock piston sizes 2x1.3mm, 2x1.7mm, 3x1.6mm, 3x17mm, plus four blank pistons
- Shock Towers: Composite, updated for increased stability during jumping and landing
- Differential: Ball type with longer diff outdrives than original version
- Body: Clear polycarbonate with high downforce rear wing
- Steering: Aluminum rack
- Wheels: Dish style, yellow in color 2.2" (56mm) diameter, rear 1.4" (36mm) wide, front 0.94" (24mm) wide, 14mm hex
- Suspension: Updated rear arms allow multiple shock mounting positions and reverse mounting of rear arms, redesigned front arms and geometry for increased ground clearance, type B mounts for increased durability, Dimec X ball cups
- Caster: Adjustable
- Camber: Adjustable, updated inboard camber link position and strengthened mounting position
Length: 13.2" (335) mid, 14.5" (368mm) Rear
Width: 9.6" (245mm)
Wheelbase: 10.5 - 10.8" (266 - 274mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Weight: 58.2oz (1650g)
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- ESC, Motor & 48P Pinon Gear
- Battery & Charger
- 1/10 2wd Buggy Tires & CA Glue
- Polycarbonate Paint (for body)
- Shock Oil
- Tools for assembly
This product was added to our catalog on April 10, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!