Team Orion Vortex R8 ProX Extreme 1/8 Scale Brushless ESC (220A, 2-6S)
This is the Team Orion Vortex R8 ProX Extreme 1/8 Scale Brushless ESC. The R8 Pro X is the no limit ESC. It is designed for those who need an extremely powerful ESC which can handle fast motors and up to 6S Lipo batteries. The previous design has been improved with an aluminum case, a updated cooling fan design and an improved software that enables further customization of the ESCs performance. This is the perfect choice for those who drive big trucks or cars that are powered by big motors and big batteries. The improved cooling and PCB design allow the ESC to handle the power and the advanced software allows you to fine tune the performance so that you remain in control in any situation. The ESC BEC system can supply up to 7.2V to your steering servo, this way you are sure to have all the power required for the servo to steer even the biggest wheels around the course.
- Designed for extreme 1/8 scale use
- Works with up to 6S LiPo
- Based on the 1/8 Scale Buggy & Truggy US National Champion ESC
- Adjustable BEC voltage 6V or 7.2V for improved servo response
- Machined aluminum case and carbon look cover
- Exclusive cooling fan protection and design for improved cooling
- Ultra low resistance PCB and FET
- Highly customizable state of the art software
- Works with sensor and sensorless motors
- Forward/brake, forward/brake/reverse and forward/reverse (Crawler) function modes
- Status control by LED and audio tone
- Equipped with Deans high current connectors
Continuous Maximum Current: 220A
Input Voltage: 7.4V – 22.2V 2S-6S LiPo/LiFe
Momentary Peak Current: 1050A
BEC Voltage: Adjustable 6V or 7.2V 5A max
Full On Resistance: 0.00026mohm
Function Modes: Forward/Brake, Forward/Brake/Reverse, Forward/Reverse (Crawler)
This product was added to our catalog on July 21, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!