Team Orion Vortex R8.1 Pro Competition 1/8 Scale Brushless ESC (180A, 2-4S)
This is the Team Orion Vortex R8.1 Pro Competition 1/8 Scale Brushless ESC. The Vortex R8.1 Pro is Orion's latest ESC designed specifically for sensor brushless 1/8 scale racing. Until today, 1/8 ESCs have not disposed of all the technologies available in high-end 1/10 ESCs, this is where the R8.1 Pro comes into play. Because it is based on our world championship winning R10 Pro ESC, it features the same ground breaking performance, advanced programmable software, dual sensor port and machined aluminum case design. You can now fit the latest ESC technology into your 1/8 scale car. The R8.1 Pro has been extensively tested by our R&D team to ensure that you get the same kind of performance that R10 Pro users have become accustomed to. Paired with one of our new 690 size VST2 motors, this ESC forms the ultimate 1/8 brushless power combo.
- Specifically designed for 4S LiPo 1/8 scale racing
- Adjustable BEC voltage 6V or 7.2V for improved servo response
- Based on World and National championship winning technology
- Dual Sensor Port
- Machined aluminum case
- Exclusive cooling fan protection and design for improved cooling
- Ultra low resistance PCB and FET
- Highly customizable state of the art software
- Works with sensor and sensorless motors
- Forward/brake, forward/brake/reverse and forward/reverse (Crawler) function modes
- Status control by LED and audio tone
- Equipped with Deans high current connectors
BEC Voltage: Adjustable 6V or 7.2V 5A max
Continuous Maximum Current: 180A
Input Voltage: 7.4V – 14.8V 2S-4S LiPo/LiFe
Momentary Peak Current: 860A
Full On Resistance: 0.00028mohm
Compatible Motors: Max 2700kV
Function Modes: Forward/Brake, Forward/Brake/Reverse, Forward/Reverse (Crawler)
Speed Control Type: Brushless - Sensored and Sensorless
This product will be in stock on Wednesday, May 27 2015.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!