Tekin Redline Gen2 Modified Series Sensored Brushless Motor (9.5T)
This is the Tekin Redline Gen2 10.5 Turn Modified Series Sensored Brushless Motor. The Gen2 modified series motors feature significant changes compared to the previous generation and are tuned specifically for modified racing. The 10.5 through 6.5 turn motors all come standard with a 13mm rotor and the 5.5 through 2.5 turn are equipped with a 13mm High Torque rotor, providing the horsepower needed for mod class racing.
- 13mm Rotor
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized Endbell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High RPM precision bearings
- Rebuildable Design
- Solderless Sensor PCB replacement
- Adjustable Timing
Weight: 6.3oz (180g)
Shaft Dimensions: 5x15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm/1.40"
Motor Length: 51.8mm/2.03"
This product was added to our catalog on October 19, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!