Tekin Redline Gen2 RPM Series Sensored Brushless Motor (13.5T)
This is the Tekin Redline Gen2 13.5 Turn RPM Series Sensored Brushless Motor. With the Gen2 advancement comes the Redline Gen2 RPM series motors. Tekin RPM motors have been tweaked to provide that extra edge needed in stock racing competition. Not only do the RPM versions offer a higher overall RPM output, they are also lighter than their Gen2 counterparts. Specifically designed for 1/12, 1S LiPo and stock racing, the Gen2 RPM motors give you a distinctive edge over the competition.
- 12.3mm High RPM Rotor
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized Endbell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High RPM precision bearings
- Rebuildable Design
- Solderless Sensor PCB replacement
- Adjustable Timing
Weight: 6.2oz (177g)
Shaft Dimensions: 3.2x15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm/1.40"
Motor Length: 51.8mm/2.03"
This product was added to our catalog on October 19, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!