Thunder Power TP610C AC/DC 1-6 Cell LiPo Charger w/Balancer
This is the Thunder Power TP610C AC/DC 1-6 Cell LiPo Charger. The new Thunder Power RC TP610C-AC/DC charger is the long-anticipated and fully integrated AC/DC version of the popular TP610C. The built-in AC power supply allows the charger to be easily and conveniently powered from a 100-240V outlet while the included DC input power leads can be connected to 12V lead-acid/gel cell batteries for charging at the flying field or outdoor track. The TP610C-ACDC also includes all of the same great features of the TP610C including the ability to charge, discharge and cycle a wide variety of 1-6S LiPo, LiIon and LiFe (A123) batteries, as well as 1-14 cell NiCd and NiMH along with 6-12V Pb (lead-acid) batteries. The built-in LiPo/LiIon/LiFe cell balancer and included balance connector adapter board are readily compatible with all Thunder Power balance connectors and the JST-XH balance connectors found on most other brand batteries. Other great features include an attractive and extremely durable aluminum case, plus the ability to charge at class-leading rates up to 10 amps and to install free firmware updates available from the ThunderPowerRC.com web site. Best of all these pro-level features are all available at a price and value that’s hard to beat while being backed by Thunder Power RC’s industry-leading 2-year warranty.
- Unique all-in-one charger, discharger and cycler with built-in LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123) cell balancer that offers maximum safety, performance and easy-to-see individual cell voltages
- The included balance connector adapter board allows the built-in balancer to be used with Thunder Power-compatible balance connectors as well as the JST-XH balance connectors found on many other brand batteries from Align, Dynamite®, E-flite®, Parkzone® and more.
- Built-in 100-240V compatible AC power supply with a conveniently removable input power cord
- Charges and discharges 1-6 cell LiIon/LiPo/LiFE (A123), 1-14 cell NiCd/NiMH and 6-12V Pb (lead-acid) batteries
- Up to 60% more charging power (80 watts) than other similar class chargers with selectable charge rates from 0.1 amp up to a class-leading 10 amps in 0.05 amp increments
- The perfect choice for ultra-fast charging at rates up to 2C+ for popular-sized slow flyer, park flyer and 5000mAh Race series batteries
- User selectable LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123) charge voltage cutoffs (50% storage, 95% and 100%) including ‘Competition Car Mode’ to achieve the maximum ROAR approved voltage levels when racing
- Easy-to-read back-lit LCD screen designed and optimized to prevent permanent ‘fading’ even when used in high temperature environments
- 25 user-programmable memory slots to minimize the time it takes to set the proper cell counts and charge/discharge rates for your most commonly used batteries
- Free firmware updates can be downloaded (using PGM-V2) from ThunderPowerRC.com when new features, battery chemistry and other updates are made available
- Type: AC/DC Charger, Discharger and Cycler with Built-In Balancer
- Input: 100-240V AC or 11-18V DC
- # Cells: 1-6S LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123), 1-14 cell NiCd/NiMH and 6-12V Pb (lead acid)
- Peak: Adjustable delta peak values for NiCd/NiMH charging
- Charge Rate: Adjustable from 0.1 to 10 amps in 0.05 increments
- Output Connector: Standard/4mm banana plugs
- Discharge: Adjustable current rates and voltage cutoffs for LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123) cells
This product was added to our catalog on August 6, 2010.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!