Vaterra 1967 Ford Mustang V100S 1/10 RTR w/DX2E 2.4GHz, NiMH Battery & Charger
This is the Vaterra 1967 Ford Mustang V100S 1/10 Scale RTR Muscle Car, with an included DX2E 2.4GHz Radio System, one 6-Cell NiMH Battery Pack and a Battery Charger.
No stereo. No six-way seat adjustment. No nav system to tell you where to go. In 1967, the Ford Mustang offered nothing more than the simple joy of blasting down the highway to the tune of a 315 hp V8. It was a straight shot of Detroit muscle that went right to your head. Even today, with thousands of aftermarket options available, most ’67 Mustang owners prefer to keep their cars the way they came – unrefined, unspoiled and untamed.
- Versatile V100S Chassis: The V100-S chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling car that’s fun to drive right out of the box. Its universal body mounts allow you to use bodies from other Vaterra vehicles with a V100-series chassis as well as the 1/10-scale bodies from other manufacturers. Drivers can also choose from a wide array of upgrade options for everything from the suspension to the power system.
- Officially Licenced 1967 Ford Mustang Body: A stunning 1967 Ford Mustang fastback body comes mounted on the chassis and features all kinds of details like side view mirrors, chrome bumpers and authentic Mustang badging.
- Shaft-Driven 4WD: The shaft-driven 4WD delivers excellent traction on paved surfaces and superb drift control when sliding through corners at full throttle. The di¬fferentials are sealed against the elements and can be tuned for a variety of running conditions.
- Low Profile Tires On Large Diameter Wheels: The low-profile tires and 54mm wheels are complemented by brake and caliper details on the hub. The rear tires have a little more meat than the fronts for better grip and a little more attitude.
- Waterproof* Electronics: The car is equipped with a waterproof receiver, speed control and steering servo for driving in the real world, where roads get wet and the weather is often less than perfect. (*Details on waterproof standards can be found in the instruction manual.)
Type: Touring Car
Length: 14.85 in (371mm)
Width: 7.76 in (194mm)
Height: 4.4 in (112mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.25 in (6mm)
Wheelbase: 10.25 in (256mm)
Weight: 3.0 lb (14.0 oz)
Chassis: Injection Molded
Tire Type: V1 Performance, S compound
Motor: Brushed 540
Radio: DX2E 2-channel
Batteries: 7.4V 1800mah 6-Cell NiMH Flat w/EC3
Charger: 2A NiMh AC Peak Charger
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Wheel Size: 2.16 in (54mm)
Shock Type: Injection Molded Friction
Body: Polycarbonate Painted
Ball Bearings: Complete Drivetrain
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything is included in the box.
This product was added to our catalog on April 23, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
FREE Shipping Eligible!